Father & Son

Another fresh new start for Taeyeon since it was his day-off he quickly hopped on the motorbike he owns and drives his way to Seoul hospital where his mother confined but after he switches on the engine, his phone vibrated caught his attention that someone was calling him right now so he fished out the thing and push the button.

"Yoboseoyo?"

"M-Mr. K-Kim s-something happen to your mother just come here quick!" The person on the other line stuttered and it was the doctor in-charge of Mrs. Kim's.

"O-Okay! I'll be there in a minute." He off the phone and quickly fastened his speed to the fullest until he reached the place in no time thankfully there was no traffic jam on that day. He quickly enters the hospital right through the lift and pushes the 9th-floor button where his mother's located. Unbeknownst to him that Taehyung Kim keeps an eye on both of them since he was a kid, his father knew the real reason behind when he heard his own parent talking about their succeeding plan to take away Taehyung from his wife. He grew hatred over them feeling guilty over his former wife and their child but choose to be silent thinking that it wasn't time for him to reveal that he knew their dirty little secret that he might regret later so instead of being guilt he finds ways to get track of his wife and child and voila after a few months of searching his efforts were paid off when the investigator he hired found out that his former wife and child living a simple life in Jeonju under the Choi's wing also Sooyoung's family.

SEOUL HOSPITAL, 9TH FLOOR

Taeyeon barging inside the ward and he saw doctors and nurses gather around and found the white cloth covered his mother's face announcing that she was passed away. He felt his knees trembling to approach his mother's dead body while he was already sobbing hard as he grabbed the white sheet tightly on his hand. The doctor patted his back before they leave the poor boy alone but Taehyung on the other hand also appears behind as he couldn't keep his tears so he slowly approached his biological son.

"T-Taeyeon?"

"Huh? D-Do I-I know you ahjussi?" Taeyeon who looked puzzled by his presence.

"Y-Yeah o-of c-course, I'm Kim Taehyung by the way, your mother's uuhhmm? B-Bestfriend, yeah bestfriend. Nice meeting your child. I was here to take care as what your mother's last request so here I am to take you with me." Taehyung smiled at him, he had no choice but to cover up a white lie about his true identity and their relationship better to keep it that way for him to protect his own son against his parent as well as people who want to take him down, he knew well of the industry he was in.

Taeyeon unconsciously hugged his father without permission he also doesn't know why he felt comfortable and safe on a certain ahjussi he only met a few minutes ago. Taehyung who gladly take him on his embrace he felt overwhelmed that he could finally touch his own son that he was longing for. He already interacts with Taeyeon's mother and pleaded him to take care of their child when she leaving this cruel world someday and the time finally came to meet his heir.

"Come with me and let me ease your pain you can treat as your own father, Tae."

"I don't want to hear my own father's name I hate him alot. He left us and I had nothing to do with him." Those words struck his heart realizing his own child hates him like he was a monster in his own eyes. He regrets every single day he wasn't there for his own family and regret that he listened well to his parent's lies. He only loves Taeyeon's mother and no one else so he would gladly take good care of his son though he couldn't reveal his identity to him not for now.

"O-Okay just call me Uncle Taehyung since our name sounds like. Hehehe."

"I want to call you Mr. Ahjussi, is it okay with you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, anything you want but let me call you my son instead when we're alone and Taeng when someone's around us."

"Deal!"

MEANWHILE

Jessica spending more time practicing her vocals and her own dance step since her manager announce that her debut will take place next week as fast as she expected because the President told her so. She wants to take away Taeyeon from Tiffany when she gets her money and fame so that she could compete with the hallyu star at the same level she had now. She smirks at the thought when someone taps her shoulder making her startled and that's when Sunny appeared behind and greets her.

"How's you being debut first before us?" Sunny asked giving her eye smile.

"Stress~"

"Same here." Sunny puffed her cheeks making her looks cute but Jessica annoyed by it.

"Hey! S-Sunny? O-Oh? Yah? S-Sica is that y-you?" Sooyoung widen his eyes when he saw the certain blonde that he quickly hugged her really tight.

"Yah, Sooyoung-ah why you left me with the papparazzi!" Tiffany also appeared on the scene made the blonde clenched her jaw in anger but she composes herself and fake a smile but Tiffany knew her so well so she gave the same response.

"Hi, Tiffany! What a small world we had here." Jessica exclaimed but Tiffany shrugged her off and turned her attention to her manager.

"Hello, Tiffany-sunbae." Sunny bowed and the Hallyu star smiles at her politeness unlike the arrogant blonde make her blood boiled.

"I never knew you where here, Sica-ah? You didn't mention it that you want to be a star too." Sooyoung breaks the tension.

"I was surprised too." Jessica responds but intensely staring at the Hallyu star.

"We have to go now, see you around. Oh, Sunny by the way the President wants to meet you. Bye!" Sooyoung dragged Tiffany outside the practice room that he knew the intense battle between the blonde worsens.

"Watch out Hwang!" Jessica whispered good thing Sunny didn't hear.

To be continued.

**********************************

A/N: Yeah a good morning to all of you. Thank God it's Saturday!

Please vote for your OTP here...

With Love,

chocomint89