Let's Get Married

JETI COMEBACK STAGE

The two former enemies became much closer since they started a collaboration song entitled "Talk To Me" that wrote by both of them conveying their feelings to someone they loved but still oblivious of their affection or we could say that it was directly dedicated to Choi Sooyoung whom Jessica keeps on eyeing this past few weeks since they were seeing each other more often but thankfully they didn't catch. Taeyeon who was still Jessica's manager was now busy taking care of their businesses after his father announces his early retirement to fly to USA for therapy with YoonYul couple. The midget wanted his bestfriend to be transferred under Sooyoung's care but they need more time to finally settled the matter since the tall manager willingly accepted the offer.

"Girls be prepared you're next after Beast performance." Sooyoung warned the two gorgeous ladies who were rehearsing their vocals as part of a warm-up. The manager was more nervous yet uneasy even though he was only watching the performance.

"Just relax, okay? We will be doing our best just to make you proud and satisfy." Jessica almost whispered behind him when she appears made him more conscious and nervous simultaneously that he almost caught his breath, the voice was somewhat alluring and giving shivers into his nerves and spine.

"O-Okay!" Sooyoung needs to compose himself every time he had close contact with Jessica. He intoxicated by her smell, aura, and charm especially those killing curves beneath the tight dress she always wears.

"Seems like TaeTae couldn't make it again." Tiffany sighed inwardly since she and her boyfriend became so distant lately because of her packed schedule same as him who always having a business trip thrice a week. They rarely spend time together and the young CEO couldn't take her on a simple date and one time Taeyeon was being linked to some gorgeous actress like Han Hyo Joo, Song Hye Kyo, Park Minyoung, and even Park Shin Hye since they were on the same label like her, they even get into a fight and almost breaking gup but Taeyeon give up first and woo her again.

"I'm sure he would make it up to you so we better get our ass on the stage and do our job well to earn more endorsement and make more money." Jessica soothed the sulking Hwang who was having a small tantrum at the corner.

Unbeknownst to Tiffany, her boyfriend was now preparing something special and extravagant for his gorgeous girlfriend, he was preparing it for almost a month now that he was neglecting the poor girl going on a date lying that he was busy or having a tight schedule but the truth is he wasn't, he was traveling in California getting Tiffany's relative's blessing and permission to them too. He spends more money just to make his proposal perfect and even preparing for their wedding next month since he noticed how Nichkhun keeps on bothering his soon to be wife and it gave him uneasiness. He wanted to kick the man on his butt but it was too rude since he was still under his company and also he didn't get into another trouble. The whole world knew that Tiffany and Nichkhun were an item since the idiot pretty boy next door keeps on publicize his feelings for the Hallyu star knowing that he only wants fame and getting inside her pants as well and the company didn't deny nor revealed anything that will prove their relationship since it was also helping Tiffany gaining popularity and attention through media having more endorsement and promotion was a good thing although he didn't want it in the first place but was he had a choice since he could get benefit with a false gossip between his artists.

"Did everything were under control?" Taeyeon politely asked the in-charge PD of his own event after the two finished their performance he would step on the stage while singing his choice piece "Sunday Morning by Maroon5". He was nervous and sweating hard was his thing right now, he kept on rehearsing his lines before his little show goes on cue, Sooyoung and Yuri helped him a lot even his stubborn little sister did a little effort over it since they were getting more closure after he helped Yuri to marry Yoona last month.

THIRD PERSON POV

JeTi was now singing on the stage with emotions filling every lyric of the song conveying their feelings towards the one they truly love and Taeyeon silently humming to the song it sounds like jazz and it was refreshing having a coffee date with someone special. His heart beating frantically whenever he heard Tiffany's melodic voice yet husky that he usually heard every morning and he wanted more from his girlfriend as he was sure that she was the one for him. In just one snap, the song ended beautifully leaving the audience in awe even Taeyeon who was preparing for his little performance out there as the light slowly get dimmer, the melodious sound of a piano appeared as background music and a cue for Taeyeon to finally appeared on the stage holding pink balloons with a diamond ring on it. The audience was puzzled even JeTi and the other artists that they were expected that it was the last performance for tonight but after seeing Taeyeon holding balloons while singing his piece, the crowd was screaming loudly that they saw a handsome CEO walking closely to where the JeTi were silently standing at the corner overdries their confusion.

Taeyeon was smiling at his confused behalf while the girl was holding her breath when the man pulled him with her and walked in the center of the stage while the spotlight was on both of them. The confetti of roses was scattered above them when the song coming to an end, she was losing insanity when Taeyeon almost an inch away from her face and peck him into the tip of her nose before he kneeled in front of her made the audience and others go wild clapping their hands out of excitement. She was teary-eyed she wasn't expecting something like this from him since she was having many thoughts that Taeyeon might rid of her or will their relationship sinking slowly because of their lack of communication and dates together. As the song ended smoothly, Taeyeon and Tiffany were staring lovingly at each other and they couldn't take away those eyes because of love overwhelming them.

"After 5 years of our relationship and still sticking at your dumb and stupid boyfriend, I Kim Taeyeon was finally kneeling in front of his soon to be lovely wife promising to stick with her forever until we die and be a good husband for better and for worst. I know that we hide and lied about our true relationship but now I am here bravely announcing to the whole world that I'm Tiffany Hwang's real Prince Charming that willing to marry her next month and be my child's mother so I will ask this gorgeous lady if she was willing to marry this midget that made her cry over and over again so Tiff-" Taeyeon was being cut off by a pair lips that made a contact with his. Tiffany encircled her arms into his neck made the audience in awe and even Jessica who was crying seeing his best friend will be married soon as Sooyoung was awkwardly putting his stiff arms into her shoulder to comfort the ice princess and to his surprise, Jessica leans her head into his shoulder while sniffing into his sleeves. What the hell!

"I will marry you stupid Kim!"

To be continued.

*********************************

A/N: After I ended the story I want more votes and views as my last request. Thank you guys! ☺

With Love,

chocomint89