Finale

FEW MONTHS PASSED

Sitting under the same old tree, Taeyeon was reading silently while listening to some relaxing music, flipping through pages he was enjoying the pregnant silence, it was calm. The entire month he was being busy with the funeral, and it was kind of toxic then after he flies to Jeonju for a business trip together with Sooyoung, he rarely takes a week off. Thankfully, Jessica was there to attend to his still comatose girlfriend, he avoided visiting Tiffany because every time he was there it's killing him so much, and hurts to see her in that state, lifelessly lying on the hospital bed. After Taehyung Kim's death, he took the company under his wings with the help of his half-sister Yoona as the President and he as the CEO while Yuri pursuing his career as an actor after being idle for a long period when his wife was giving birth to their firstborn, Yunhyeong. How Taeyeon wish to have his own family with Tiffany but his dream slowly fading into thin air when the doctor said that only prayers will save her because even them as professionals couldn't assure them if there's stand a chance for her to wake up and it sadden him so much that he spends most of his night drunk inside their shared apartment and rarely go out with Sooyoung every time he was being invited to come over at some club with Yuri but he easily shut them off and drowning himself alone.

TAEYEON POV

"Taeyeon-ah" I heard someone whispered into my ears that gave me shivers. I quickly jumped in surprise but seeing no one was there I slumped myself back to the wooden bench I usually spend my whole time alone. I packed my things quickly when I remembered that Jessica was waiting at the Han River, she called me early in the morning and tell me that she missed me a lot, she missed the old me, how she missed my teasing and our little moments, after all, she was still my bestfriend though I've been living in my own shadow.

I quickly drove off to meet her and it takes 15 minutes to arrive there, I already saw a familiar figure and by the way, she looks at me it was kinda scary. I dragged my feet unwillingly and I don't want to face a HellSica afterward, we silently settled ourselves at the bench near the riverside. We let the silence engulfed us for a moment before we start a conversation and after a few minutes we still didn't bother, I know that she has something to say but still holding her words back afraid it may hurt my feelings, I can her like an open book same as mine, yes, I'm afraid she will open that thing again, I always thinking over and over again for a long time but pretending not to care at all since I was still holding unto my hopes and dreams.

"Please just let her go don't try to keep her forever for Pete's sake, Taeyeon are you really that dumb? She has been suffered enough just like you and by letting her freed you were being freed too. Don't take it for so long and I hope that my words will already open your eyes that Tiffany will never wake up from her deep sleep it was kind of suicidal in your situation and you're keeping your hopes high as the sky and later on, you will be falling from your high and hardly get up from the ground. Seriously, I'm just really concerned at you like most best friends do." Yes, Jessica's words struck me all over again but something tells me that I will not let go of her I have more money to support her life I can pay all. I know Tiffan was still out there watching me from afar and waiting for the right time to open her eyes, I knew she was still here beside me, loving me. I was a freak to tell myself that everything's gonna be fine knowing I only have 1% to spare but I didn't mind, my love for her was as strong as a stone but we know all of the things have their limits.

"Every time I look into your eyes it was empty, dark and it was kinda frustrating me seeing you like that you're alive but dead at the same time, you're being a captive of your own grave. YOU! JUST TAKE BACK MY OLD TAENGOO!" Jessica was playfully pointing her fingers on the tip of my nose, I'm missing this kind of moment with her, I wonder what if I choose her over Tiffany will I be happy? Nah, I guess not because my heart was beating with the only woman I truly love and it was my Hwang.