Meet The Kim

3 DAYS LATER....

Taeyeon arrived at his workplace exactly 7 am to open the bar since he was also Sooyoung's right-hand man when the boss was away. He happily cleaning the entire area before the other employee arrives and opened the bar at 10 am. He had a goodnight with his girlfriend Tiffany before the hallyu star flies to New York to shoot her new drama together with Yuri that he didn't like the most but he had no choice since it was Tiffany's job as well nothing personal involve just what had he thought oblivious about Yuri's inner feelings for his girl.

It was nearly 9 am, but still, Jessica didn't arrive yet aside from their other employees, Krystal and Sulli. (A/N: Krystal had no connection to Jessica though they shared the same surname.) He felt lonely whenever his bestfriend wasn't around they like teasing each other, sharing their stories, laugh at their stupidity, and even playing around like kids. Sooyoung appeared behind as he entered his own bar and called Taeyeon, the midget was snapped out from his own reverie when the shikshin tapped his shoulder to caught his attention.

"Hey, Taeng I have bad news for you so just calm your nerves down, araesso?" Sooyoung worriedly looks at his buddy that he was aware of the blonde's feelings for the midget.

"Omo don't tell there's something happening on my baby? How was Tiffany?" Taeyeon bombarding him with questions that he unable to answer him immediately so he covered the midgets mouth.

"Hold your horses, okay! It's not about your baby cake. Jessica handed me her resignation yesterday she told me that she will pursue her dream of becoming a singer so she undergoes training under SMENT where Tiffany was in." Sooyoung explained while Taeyeon attentively listened to every detail from him. He was saddened by the thought that Jessica will be not around beside him anymore that she chooses her dream over his bestfriend. He felt insecure that he wanted to be trained too but something holds him back that he obeys his weak mother that confined at Seoul Hospital. His heart clenched when he remembered how his mother suffers from leukemia that he decided not to seek help from his biological father who he thought that he wasn't cared for them and also his pride takes place. He doesn't want to bother his father because he has no rights that's what he thought all over the past years that they lived a simple life together with his dear mother.

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon was Kim Taehyung's illegitimate son who owns the Kim Corporation and one of the powerful business tycoons all over Asia that nearly made his name internationally because of his money and fame. He impregnated Taeyeon's mother when she was in senior highschool because she used to be his secretary back then. She was pure and innocent that made Taehyung fall deeply in love with her but he was still a bachelor at the age of 30 while Taeyeon's mother was 22. It was a one night stand and they already made a baby. Taehyung's parents were against their relationship that they want to abort the baby inside his woman's womb but he defended them and run away from Kim. He left his world being the only heir decided to build his own family with Taeyeon's mother but after a few months, the Kim decided to ruin their relationship by framing up the oblivious woman by paying a random guy to slept with her when Taehyung arrived from his work as a mechanic on a small auto shop. He left at work and excitedly went home straight and found his wife sleeping with another man. He immediately grabbed the guy and punched him straight right at his handsome face made his wife startled oblivious to the situation she was in. She was shocked when she saw herself naked while seeing her husband jumping into a stranger that was wearing a boxer short. After they calm themselves the poor guy leaves immediately leaving the couple and a smirk appears on his face as he accomplishes his simple job and getting high pay for it. Meanwhile, Taehyung slapped his wife without words coming out from each other's mouth and quickly packs all of his clothes leaving a fragile woman in tears decided to get back from his real life as a Kim heir. Taeyeon's mother decided to keep their child and take care of him living under Choi's, a relative of her mother and that's how Taeyeon's hatred for Taehyung grows as he also reaching his adolescent.

SM ENTERTAINMENT

Jessica was now a trainee after she passed the audition as a singer, she has a good voice that melts the judge's heart. She also got applause and a standing ovation from the very own President Kim Taehyung and picked her as a new artist to be debuted in mid-March as a soloist. They were also amazed that she was also good at writing a song that she sang one of her masterpieces that she wrote a year ago with Taeyeon's help. She remembers how they both sang it very well that their voices complemented each other during their spare time together when Tiffany was not around. President Kim likes her as soon to be a rising star because of her angelic voice and also she holds the same beauty as his wife that they were alike in some aspects that he immediately approves her to be part of his own entertainment because he knew his wife sings very well and can play piano as she used to be his teacher and she often told him that her dream was to become a famous singer or a musical actress before he decided her to be his own secretary.

"Congratulations Miss?" Taehyung asked.

"Jessica Jung, Mr. President." They shake hands and felt a fatherly aura from him and she sees him as a gentleman. Taehyung was still a bachelor that he stopped himself hitting a woman after his cheater wife that he wasn't aware of his age hitting 50 but still looking young that he was mistaken as a 30-year old ahjussi because he was indeed a fashion icon and a celebrity on his own but he closed his heart from love and focused on his company worldwide.

"I will look forward to your debut soon." Taehyung showing off his signature smile that he rarely shows to everyone making his employees shocked and blinded by what they see on their President that still shows a cold aura all over the years as Jessica immediately shook hands with him after he left with the board of directors followed suit.

"The President looks impressed to you, Jess. Good job~" Sunny nudged her after Taehyung left who was also a trainee and will be debuted as a member of a girl group that will be debuted after Jessica.

"Yeah, that's a good thing for me so I will work harder to surpass someone and take back of what I originally own." Jessica pumps her fist into the air as Sunny shook her head and decided to practice again from where she stopped awhile ago.

"Kim Taehyung? His name sounds familiar? Hmmm." Jessica closes her eyes remembering where she heard that name before.

"Oh.My.God! Is that Taengoo's father that he always told me before." Jessica was shocked when Taeyeon's life story struck on her head.

To be continued.

**********************************

A/N: Thank you for dropping by your comments while reading my chapters. I was also grateful to all of you that I will nearly reach 9k for my Wife Is A Noona and 5k for My Vampire Husband.

With Love,

chocomint89