Trust

The day after Tiffany's flight with his co-star Yuri and her manager, Sooyoung. Taeyeon spends his weekend in his and his girlfriend shared apartment with struggles as he kept on toss around their soft mattress without Tiffany, he could not do his usual lifestyle whenever the hallyu star girl leave. He unwillingly gets off from his bed to feed himself heading straight to their kitchen to find something edible to eat. He found out they were running out from supplies so he whined loudly and feel frustrated with his situation. He had no choice but to kick his lazy butt out of the house to buy the supplies and filled their kitchen when suddenly the idea came into his mind he smiled when he fishing out his phone from his sweatpants pocket and dialled the keys and called someone.

"Hello?" He slowly speaks to the other line and hears a groaned in the background.

"YOU BETTER HAVE GOOD EXPLANATION FOR DISTURBING ME EARLY IN THE MORNING OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CRASHED YOUR  HOUSE!" The other voice almost yelled with her statement with disrespect towards Taeyeon who was trying hard to held his laugh but better to keep himself together so he wouldn't face HellSica afterwards.

"Sica-chu? I was thinking if you can accompany me at the grocery as a payback of your dear kindness I will treat you lunch and dinner today, is it—"

"DEAL! PICK ME UP HERE AT 9!" Jessica already hanged up before poor Taeyeon responded. He shook his head as he prepares himself to get out of his cavern finally. He headed straight to the shower to picked up his bestfriend immediately.

MEANWHILE......

Tiffany who was already full make-up was sitting alone on her dressing room preparing herself for the music video that had been offered to her with her on-screen partner Kwon Yuri. She smiled at her appearance but immediately she frown when she misses her boyfriend so much. She's dating Taeyeon since high school when she first met him at the audition on SMENT. They were both trainees back then but unfortunately she was the first to passed the training while Taeyeon stopped due to some family matters so she decided to herself that she must at least confesses her feelings that she'd been cope during their trainee days. She was falling into his charm because of his undying kindness, honesty and being a gentleman itself due to his killing charm she was easily jealous and affected to the girls that hitting on him but the boy seems uninterested and always stick with a certain girl who has a cold aura on her personality and like any others she doesn't like it too. She wasn't aware that someone already entered the room in silence as the figure slowly approached behind and tapped her expose shoulder since she wears a pink tube dress trimmed above her knees with floral print.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!" Tiffany immediately shouts made the other figure put his hands into his poor ears.

"Yah! Just lower your voice, will yah?" Yuri kept his menace face as he glares at the shocked actress who almost jumped out from her seat made the scene became funny and awkward for them at the same time. The young man earned an intense glare from the poor victim who had a small tears pooling around the corner of her crescent eyes, Yuri panicked and apologize immediately of what he have done and get back into his business of having himself inside.

"We have a kissing scene at the middle and last part of the music video, is it fine to you?" Yuri asked her with worrisome as he doesn't wanted to ruin Tiffany's relationship same goes with him but sometimes when their skin touches each other there was some kind of magic that he always felt and remained clueless to his knowledge but now he wants to assure himself that he loves Yoona more than the eyesmile girl who has been his on-screen partner for a long span of time.