Chances

AT THE KIM'S MANSION

Mr. Kim quickly entered the grand gate of the mansion welcomed by his maids and personal secretary that ushered him upstairs finally opening the master bedroom to witness the scene in horror. He trembles and nearly fell to the ground with tears flowing from his ears he tried very hard to get a hold of himself self but seeing your own father covered by a white cloth surrounded by doctors and nurses with a sad face and looking at him felt sorry for his loss. The older Kim already passed away because of cardiac arrest as he felt a sharp pain struck into his heart as he could remember the day when his mother died only last year leaving him with the same pain he felt right now. Slowly walk near the lifeless body of his father he fell down on his knees sobbing hard as the head doctor gesturing the others to give him some privacy and they swiftly disappear behind the huge two-door bedroom leaving the President to mourn for his loss.

INCHEON AIRPORT

Flashing cameras and oceans of reporters gathered around the arrival area where a famous model reportedly arriving from Paris attending a Fashion Week and by the sound of the door opened a tall gorgeous looking figure wearing a stylish airport fashion showing a glam on her glowing beauty of a goddess confidently walking towards the exit and ushered by bodyguards to lead her outside but being known as a soft-hearted celebrity-model she shows generosity towards the people who kept waiting for almost 3 hours for her to arrive as she waves at them with a huge smile on her face. The reporters grew impatient and eager to take at least a piece of speech from her just like having a telepathy itself she speak a little.

"Hello! Please support my next drama and for the sake of my beloved fans, I will give you a teaser as I happily announce that my co-star will be Kwon Yuri together with Ms. Tiffany Hwang and it will be aired soon. Thank you and don't forget to watch Yuri's drama. Bye!" Just like giving a hint of whom she was dating, she quickly disappears and hopped on her private Mercedes Benz with her manager.

"What the hell was that?" Her manager retorted while eyeing her intensely but she kept her joyous smile on her face as she doesn't care what her manager will say regarding her hints awhile ago supporting Kwon Yuri, her boyfriend. Yoona just shrugged and looking out at the window thinking of a certain person smiling at the thought that she was having dinner with her handsome guy tonight.

KIM'S MANSION

Some well-known politicians, business tycoons, athletes, model, as well as celebrities, were gathered to send their condolences toward their President who was gladly ushered all the visitors coming to and fro and he was really more thankful. Taeyeon and Jessica arrive together at the funeral followed by Tiffany with her manager Sooyoung walking towards Mr. Kim showing their sympathy.

"I'm sorry for your lost Mr. Kim." Sooyoung said as he tapped the President on his shoulder giving out a sad smile.

"Thank you for coming all the way here." Taehyung Kim bowed respectfully to them and they followed suit before they sit on a vacant spot to stay for the night.

"Why are you crying baby?" Taeyeon asked her girlfriend while holding her shoulder and leading her to the nearest sit inside the mansion.

"I'm always like this whenever I go to funerals because it reminded me again when my parents passed away when I was still a kid. Sorry, Taetae." Tiffany said honestly remembering her painful days without a family to cherish but since she met her boyfriend he always made her special and happy at the same time that she always felt warm and secure over these past years of their relationship.

"I'm sorry baby do you want to go home now?" Taeyeon sits beside his precious girl and seems Jessica was now forgotten but thankfully Sooyoung was there to accompany her.

"Aniyo it's fine and it was so disrespectful if we immediately go home after we arrive here awhile ago." Tiffany assured her man as she gently squeezes his hand on hers and let out her famous eye smile he loved the most.

"As you wish princess." Taeyeon place a warm kiss on her forehead when Jessica caught them in the act.

"Jealous?" Sooyoung tease and only to a receive a death glare from the latter who later slammed her head on the table. The shikshin felt pity towards the soloist but felt hurt at the same time as he knew that his feelings for her couldn't be payback by the broken latter.

"Just let someone be in your heart instead of waiting for Taeyeon you already know that they were strong like a stone and couldn't be break apart. They both love each other and only time can predict their future." Sooyoung comfort Jessica from his soothing words hoping the latter would listen.

"Fvck that time!" Jessica retorted and give him a slight punch on his chest made the shikshin chuckle and strongly grab her hand while staring at her but the latter didn't pay attention and always stealing glances at the mushy couple four rows away from them.

"Just let me love you, Jessica Jung." Sooyoung blurted out made Jessica avert her attention to him and swiftly take away her hand from his hold with a shocked face as she stood quickly gather her things and walk out but the stubborn shikshin followed suit.

"S-SICA W-WAIT! YAH!" Sooyoung felt tired as he runs towards the latter quickening her pace away from the tall guy but failed as he was hugging her from behind to stop her. She felt a gentle squeeze on her body when Sooyoung leaned his head against her shoulder and felt wet due to his silent sobs.

"I knew you never love me back but I'm willing to wait for you to change your heart just let me show you my love and allow me to court you, please?" Sooyoung sound so desperate when he pleads to Jessica who was still unmoved having a second thoughts over his offer as she also wants to forget Taeyeon with ease and she was sure that the hopeless shikshin will gladly help her.

"Okay." Jessica response with a heavy heart but he was willing to do it without regret so after he heard her approval he immediately lifted the girl on his arms and swaying her back and forth made the latter irritated by his childish antics.

"I will make you love me Jessica! Watch me." Sooyoung walked away happily and get back inside the mansion leaving a dumbfounded Jung.

ORIENTAL RESTAURANT

Yuri and Yoona were having a happy dinner at a private restaurant that reserved by the actor a week ago before she announces her arrival. They chatting about their daily schedules away from each other like there's no tomorrow after they finished their food Yuri as a gentleman offered his girl to dance with him in waltz and the gorgeous lady take it as a YES and they walk into the dance floor swaying to the tune of slow music.

"Thank you Yuri." Yoona whispered against his ears makes him shivered down through his spine as the latter leaning her body against him made him turned on but he was struggling to get a hold of himself that he wanted to jump on her but being in a public place was a big no-no for them.

"I should be the one to Thank you for being here with me all night." Yuri sweetly remarks made Yoona filled with excitement as she knew what he meant on his words that she imagine her pouncing at the the top of the tanned guy later on having a rough night after. Oh, how she misses his touch after a month without each others warmth.

"Someone was being impatient here." Yoona seductively whispered making him aroused by her sweet voice unable to contain himself he quickly grab their things and walked out from the restaurant using the back door made for them to leave and drive away to his luxurious apartment.

To be contineud.

*********************************

A/N: Oh, horny YoonYul there, and I would like to remind you that smut wasn't my expertise so bear with me seems like I was a tease. Napeun Namja! Kekekeke~

I'm glad that my passion and interest in writing suddenly come back so I was excited to update chapters for my precious readers. I'm expecting all of you that you'll be there until the end guys! Thanks.

With Love,
chocomint89