For me it's you

NO ONES POV

Taeyeon was happily driving his blue scooter heading to Soshi bar where he regularly worked as a singer and a waiter as well when he spotted Jessica walking her way the same as him. He stopped and yelled at blond gesturing her to hop on the scooter so he could give him a lift to their workplace and the blonde gladly complied at his offer since they were bestfriend after all and comfortable with each other. Taeyeon carefully helped Jessica to her helmet, and she tightly encircled her arms into his waist so they could finally drove off.

"Did you change your perfume today, Sica-chu? Smells nice though, and I like it more rather than before." Taeyeon complimented Jessica as she silently dancing in victory that finally the one he loves noticed her. She embraces him tightly while smelling his vanilla scent that he usually used and also his favorite one because her girlfriend really loves and personally picks it for him.

"Oh is that so? Well, thank you Taengoo-yah!" Jessica response letting a small smile into her face same goes with the young lad.

"Sica?" Taeyeon spoke but still he was focused on driving.

"Hmmmmmmm" Jessica hums.

"I wonder why you still doesn't have a boyfriend till now? I think 5 years was a little bit too long for you to move on with Jay." Taeyeon stated a fact made Jessica caught off guard.

"Ahm. I think I already like someone but he was already taken and I don't want to ruin their relationship." Jessica giving a hint hoping that Taeyeon would quiet caught it but unfortunately, he was too dumb for that since his world was into Tiffany.

"O-ooh jjinja? That guy must be lucky then." Taeyeon chuckles but Jessica was dumbfounded by his reaction and before she could react they're already arrived at their workplace standing there was Sooyoung tapping his feet while crossing his arms together with Tiffany who wore jealousy on her pretty face. Taeyeon helped the blonde jumped off from his scooter but unfortunately she was out of balance and they were stumbling on the ground together much to Tiffany's annoyance them same goes with Sooyoung.

"S-Sorry Sica-chu!" Taeyeon apologizes while their faces were only still an inch apart making the blonde's cheeks burned like a tomato as she was hovering on top of him avoiding his intense stares that will melt her instantly. She quickly helped herself to get off from him as she wasn't comfortable with their position and there were also people looking weirdly at them.

"Ehem." Tiffany broke the awkwardness as she was already standing behind Jessica glaring sharply at them while crossing her arms to her chest making Taeyeon almost jumped and giving a small smile for her acting like that there's nothing happen.

"Thanks Taengoo for the ride." Jessica bowed and quickly off the scene leaving the couple as she was already entering the bar as Sooyoung tailing behind.

Taeyeon quickly put Tiffany on his arms giving her a soft kiss to her forehead, nose before her soft lips, and tightly engulfing her into his warmth. Jessica saw it from where she stood clenching her fist while her heart was nearly torn apart before she walked away and get back to her work.

"How are you baby?" Taeyeon asked while Tiffany snuggling on his embrace enjoying his warmth that she was longing for.

"Stress~" Tiffany shrug.

"Oh? My poor baby, I think I have to cook some meal for tonight so you can eat properly, okay?" Taeyeon offered but Tiffany shook her head and gave him a sad look.

"I have schedule Tae and we we're filming overseas for 3 days so I decided to dropped by." Tiffany bluntly said made him disappointed showing his pouty lips against her with a puppy look.

"I guess I have no choice then. When are your flight today baby?" He tucks her hair behind showing how beautiful her face are. He leaned for a passionate kiss before they walked inside the Soshi bar that was still closed.

"Hey! Taeng stop being lovey-dovey there and get your lazy ass here! Just do your job properly here you midget!" Sooyoung exclaimed who walked towards the couple while gesturing Taeyeon to put on his work suit.

"Okay boss! Baby what time is your flight?" Taeyeon pulled Tiffany inside where authorized personnel could only allowed to enter so he could change his clothes to start his work.

"Tonight baby and I want to spend my time to you before my flight." Tiffany playing the hem of her boyfriend's shirt while they were sitting on the couch inside the room.

Tiffany threw herself to her boyfriend encircling her arms to his neck as she kisses him roughly making Taeyeon groaned struggling from her touch but after a few minutes he responses back with intense turning him on and slowly stripping his girlfriend who was busy touching every part of his body. He successfully leaving his girlfriend naked on top same goes with him showing his buff chest as Tiffany giving him a seductive look to his brown orbs making goes crazy as he swiftly lay her on the couch before he hovered on top of her. He marks Tiffany to her milky smooth neck savoring her while the latter enjoying the pleasure that her boyfriend was giving him to her. He tugged her ripped jeans before pulling down to her knees and tossing it to the floor leaving her with undergarments covering her treasure.

"T-Tae...more." Tiffany cried out from pleasure while Taeyeon devouring every inch of her body as they moaning each other's name oblivious to a person who was silently watching them from afar while tearing her hearts into pieces.

"I wish I was her who can give you pleasure and happiness I also wish that I'm the one who took all the pleasure from you, the one who can kiss my lips, and the one who always there beside you." Jessica silently sobs covering her mouth to muffle the noise as she falls down from her knees holding her chest with a free hand.

"I-I r-really l-love you Taengoo."

To be continued.

************************************

A/N: Annyeong! Hope you'll always support my stories guys.

With Love,

chocomint89