Chapter Seven

Ryder's POV

Ivory bent over and began to catch her breath. Even thought we weren't home, I was still training her and we had just got done conditioning in the gym. She grabbed the water bottle out of my hand and chugged some down. "What's next coach?" She asked with a smirk. I gave her a smile. "You're going for a twenty minute jog." She nodded and kissed my lips before running out of the gym and beginning to run outside.

God, I love her. It pissed me off so damn much that Jerome caused her to do that to herself. Then on top of that her parents are a bunch of assholes.

I began cleaning up the equipment we used when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw my coach. "Hey coach." He walked over to me. "Is Ivory planning on trying out for the girls team?" I nodded my head. "Yes, that's why I'm training her." Coach clapped his hands. "Thank the lord. Some of the boys are out there on the field just playing a little meaningless game but then Ivory joined and boy." He gave a low whistle. "She knows how play damn well. The girls might have a chance at winning championships this year." I smiled.

I followed my coach out of the gym and began jogging to the soccer field where I saw the game at. Ivory was on fucking fire! She was probably the quickest damn player out there. I crossed my arms and smirked when she kicked the ball incredibly hard into the goal. She looked over at me and smiled before running over to me. "You, are supposed to be jogging kitten." She smirked. "I'm still technically jogging, there's just a soccer ball between my feet." I wrapped my arms around her waist, hers were around my neck.

"Why don't you come join us?" I frowned. "I would but the boys are packing up to leave." She turned around before looking back up at me. "Then let's go do something. Like go jump in the ocean." I laughed. "Are you kidding me, it's probably freezing." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Don't roll your eyes at me." I said in a sassy tone before picking her up and laying her over my shoulder.

I walked over to where the boys were. They laughed at Ivory. Brandon stood up and pointed to Ivory. "She's fucking amazing. Why hasn't she ever played on the girls team before?" I set Ivory down and she turned around, facing the team and leaning into my side. "Personal reasons." I told them. They nodded there heads.

"Well anyways, I have to go jog for ten more minutes." Ivory said. I placed a soft kiss on her lips before she went. The boys smirked.
Brandon did the motion of whip along with making the noise one would make as Julian said something. "She's already got your balls bro." I chuckled and shrugged. "She can have them."

I said bye to the boys before jogging after Ivory. When I caught up to her she looked at me and gave me a quick smile before looking back ahead.

After five more minutes she stopped and placed her hands on top of her head. "Are we done for today?" I nodded. "Yeah. Let's go back to the hotel. I am taking you out tonight since we don't have a night practice tonight." She gave me a big smile. "Ok."

***
Ivory's POV

Ryder was in the shower and I had decided to get ready. He said just to dress casual but since it's our first date, I want to look some what presentable. I pulled out a tan sweater that had a black elephant with white patterns on it along with a pair of white shorts. I smiled and began pulling it on. After, I slipped on my black and white, high topped converse.

When I heard the shower shut off, I smiled and walked into the bathroom. Ryder had a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey beautiful." I lightly blushed and began to comb out my hair. I pulled it up half of my hair and twisted it into a bun that way it was resting on the top of my head and the rest of my hair was down. I brushed my teeth quickly, before giving myself a once over and walked out.