Chapter Thirteen

Ivory's POV

It has been about another two weeks since we have been home and everything ok is is pretty much healed. Except for Ryder's ankle, he has to wear this weird brace thing but it isn't a boot. My stitches got taken out but let a scar down the left side of my stomach. Ryder's burns also has I guess you could say scarred. It is all across his lower back.

As of right now, we are headed to the fancy hotel where Eleanor's wedding was to be at. We were all driving in one car, Dennis and Eleanor in the front and then Ryder and I in the back.  Ryder was sitting in the middle and my legs were draped over his thighs.

He gently massaged my feet, pressing hard on the sole of my foot. I sighed and closed my eyes. Ryder chuckled which caused me to open my eyes. I looked at him and scrunched my nose. He leaned towards me and whispered. "I really, really, want to kiss you." I smiled and pressed a soft kiss to his lips before pulling away. "There." He shook his head.

"I meant here." He whispered. Then he traced his finger down the crook of my neck. "And here." He traced his finger over the valley of my breasts. "Here." He traced my stomach. "Here." He traced his finger down my leg. I swallowed and intertwined our fingers. "Your mother and her fiancé are sitting in the front seat. Now is not the time to be naughty." He chuckled and looked at them.

"Mom is sleeping and Dennis is singing along to the radio. I don't think they are paying attention to us baby girl."

I laughed and leaned into him. "You can be as naughty as you want when we get our room though."

***

Right now we were in the hotel room. When we got there, some stuff happened. And boy was it some good stuff.

I had just woken up from my nap due to Ryder placing kisses down my bare back. "Kitten, come on. I'm bored." I yawned and flipped over so I was laying on my back. I clung the sheet to my chest and looked at him. "You woke me up because you're bored?" He gave me a sheepish smile. "I've been watching you sleep for like an hour and a half." I rolled my eyes and realized his was in a white dress shirt and slacks. "Why are you getting dressed?" He chuckled.

"That way I know how to get ready tomorrow." I giggled and grabbed another one of his dress shirts that was laying on the bed and slipped it on, buttoning it. "So will we have to slow dance at the wedding?" He chuckled. "Of course we will." He grabbed my hands and started dancing with me like a mad man.

"This is definitely not slow dancing." I said in between laughter. He picked me up, which caused me to wrap my legs around his waist. "Who cares." He placed his lips on mine, gently nibbling on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, deepening our kiss. He laid us on the bed. I pulled away from him. "I'm not going for another round. I'm aching." He chuckled and looked down at me. "I wasn't planning on another round. We actually have to be somewhere in two hours."

"What?" He chuckled. "Well you, my mom and her friends have salon appointments and Dennis and I are going out with some of his buddies I think." I nodded. "Sounds fun." He knows I hate girly stuff, so he just chuckled. "Baby girl. It's just for maybe two and a half hours." I scrunched my nose up. "Whatever."

***

I instantly relaxed as lotion was rubbed on my back. Us girls were currently getting massages. They felt good but they are nothing compared to Ryder's massages. I smiled to myself at thought of his hands on my body.

Now is not the time to think about that.

I told myself.

I wish I was with him right now. Being pampered isn't my kind of thing.