Chapter Fifteen

Ryder's POV

I was sitting in the guest bedroom waiting for Ivory. When she walked through the door I stood up and walked over to her. "I did not sleep with anyone Ivory." She shook her head.

"I heard her in your room." I shook my head. "When?" She looked down. "Yesterday. I heard a girl moaning in your room." Realization dawned on me. "Ivory. It was a movie, and there was a girl who was getting a massage." She crossed her arms. "Are you sure you weren't fucking a girl?" I took a step closer to her so she was looking up at me. "I don't fuck. I make love. And the only person I make love to is you." Tears filled her eyes.

I took her face in my hands and made her looks at me. "Hey, what's wrong?" She looked up at me. "I am so stupid. I got jealous of a movie. I should've just knocked on your door like I planned to because then this damn mess wouldn't have been where it is now and I feel-" I pressed my lips against hers gently.

I haven't felt her lips against mine in three and a half weeks. And god damn did it feel good. I muttered against her lips. "Just shut up." I said and smiled before continuing to kiss her. Her arms went around my neck and mine found their way around her waist.

She pulled away and rested her forehead against mine. "I need to go shower, I'm stinky and sweaty." I placed another tender kiss on her lips. "I love you, stinky sweat and all." She gave me a light smile and pulled away from me. She walked grabbed her towel and walked into the bathroom.

I frowned. She was supposed to bring me with her. I shrugged and walked back to my room. My mom came in and gave me a smile. "Did you explain everything?" I nodded. "Alright, well Dennis and I are going out for the night. Behave, well, be safe at least." I chuckled and shook my head at my mom. "You know you want grandkids." She shrugged.

"I won't deny that. But I don't want them yet. So be safe." I nodded again. "We always are. Now please leave the topic alone." She laughed and walked out of my room.

I ran a hand over my face.

Fifteen minutes later, I heard the water shut off. I smiled and got an idea. I booked it to the guest bedroom and went to run in but as I was about to pass the bathroom, she stepped out, causing me to tackle her to the floor.

She squealed as I landed on top of her. She looked up at me and began laughing. I laughed with her. I looked down and saw her towel had fallen farther down so her breasts were revealed. I pressed my lips against her collar bones and placed gentle kisses against her soft skin. She lightly moaned but brought my head back to hers. "I want to get dressed." She pressed her lips against mine softly.

I pushed myself off of her and picked her up, carrying her to my room. "Ryder my stuff is in the guest bedroom." I kissed her forehead. "I'll get you them." She looked up at me with amusement. "You know, I never said I wanted to move back in your room." I shrugged and looked over my shoulder at her. "It's not like you had a choice." I heard her give a little huff.

I chuckled and grabbed her some clothes before walking back into the room. She had dropped her towel and was standing in her bra and undies. She must've forgotten her clothes in here. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and rested my head on her shoulder. "I brought you some clothes." She nodded. I placed my lips against her shoulder, placing a gentle kiss on it. She lightly shuddered and turned around so she was facing me. "You're really lovey dovey and touchy touchy." I looked down at her.

"I haven't touched you, kissed you, or held you in three and a half weeks. I miss you." She gave me a soft smile and pressed her lips against mine. "I miss you to buttmunch."

I picked her up and placed her on the bed. She grabbed my shirt and slipped it on before curling into a ball. "Hey, what's wrong with my baby girl?" She looked up at me. "I'm on my period." I frowned.