Chapter Eight

Ivory's POV

Right now the boys were in the lobby, trying to get another room for Jackie and Cody. "So spill." I lightly blushed as I began to tell her about the multiple showers, steamy kisses, intense cuddling, the number game, and the very intimate touches shared between Ryder and I. "OH MY GOD! My innocent bestie is no longer innocent." I covered her mouth.

"Shut up. I'm still technically innocent, it's not like we did it or anything." Her eyes widened as she threw her head back, laughing. "Honey he penetrated you with something of his, I think that's close enough." I punched her arm gently.

"I will not hesitate to kick you out of my hotel room." She jumped up and started running around the room. "Why so you and Ryder can make love like gorillas?" I swear I'm going to tear my fucking hear out.

"What is it with you and Cody always talking about my nonexistent sex life with my boyfriend?" She giggled. "It's not nonexistent if you did sexual things with him sweetie. I hate to break it to you." I shoved my head in my pillow and yelled.

I heard the door open and I ran over to Ryder and hugged him. "Make our friends leave. They won't shut up about something very personal." Ryder chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey thing one and thing two. We will go out later tonight." Cody smiled and stepped out of the room. "Later you animals." He yelled as Jackie just waved and followed him down the hall.

Ryder looked down at me and gave me a smile. "I love them both but I swear. They need to learn when to shut up about things." Ryder chuckled before looking down at me for a second. "What?" I asked him.

He blinked a couple of times. "You have tryouts soon." I nodded my head. "I know." He frowned. "And that means I won't train you anymore." I walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of it. "You know I do live with you now." He nodded. "And my mother will make you sleep in the guest bedroom." I frowned.

"I'm not going to stay in the house. I need to get an apartment." He shook his head. "Ivory stay at least until graduation. Then once you get into college you can move out."

College. University.

"What school are you going to Ryder?" He smiled. "I got a scholarship to UCLA. One of the best soccer programs. Plus I want to be a doctor if soccer doesn't work out, but I'm pretty sure it well. It just never hurts to have a back up plan." I smiled up at him. "Why didn't you tell me you had a scholarship?" He shrugged. "It's never really come up. Where are you going?" I shrugged. "I have places to choose from. I want to be a journalist if soccer doesn't work out."

He looked at me sadly. "What if we go to different schools?" I smiled. "I'll do research on UCLA. I'm pretty sure I got a letter from them as well." He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "Good because I'm not ready to let you go again. I don't think I ever will be." I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes.

He hugged me tighter before releasing me. He pulled me into him and began attacking my neck with little pecks, causing me to laugh. I fell backwards and smiled.

I looked up at him and pulled him down on the bed with me. He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

The soft one turned into a needy one. His lips were over powering mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. He gently nibbled on my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth. He moaned into my mouth, causing me to attempt to pull him closer to me. His hands were roaming my body, feeling every inch of me through my clothes. I slipped my hands under his shirt and pulled it off of him.

He pulled away quickly, making me look at him confused. "We can't Ivory. Not in a hotel. I want your first time to be special." I shook my head and sat up, looking down at my hands. "You initiated the kiss." For some reason I felt disappointed. He looked at me. "I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to be to rough. And like I said before. I want it to be special for you, not in a hotel room."