Chapter 1 (:

Some of my best friends, Gemma and Gianella, and I are sitting down in Gemma's room while on her Apple iMac, watching One Direction on Twitcam.

It's Tuesday and our school has a half-day due to teacher's only day so we decided to hang out at Gem's place.

"Oh my gosh!" Gianella squealed, holding Gemma's hand while jumping up and down, "I can't believe they're actually coming here!"

"I know right? They're like the hottest band ever!" Gemma replied.

Gemma Bell is half Chinese and half British. She is just turned 17 on June. She has brown straight hair that goes below her shoulders. She's got a fair skin tone and has got hazel eyes but turns yellow in certain light.

And then, Gianella Rodriguez is Filipino and just turned 18 years old on February. She has dark brown straight hair with a side fringe that goes below her shoulders. She is tanned and has dark brown eyes and wears glasses but it suits her perfectly.

And it came to me. My name is Keshia Reyes. I'm still 16, turning 17 on December and I'm also a Filipino. I have a straight dark brown hair with natural light brown highlights that goes near my mid back. I'm tanned but lighter colored and I have dark brown eyes.

The girls kept babbling and I knew that they totally forgot that I was here. When it came to One Direction, these two girls always forget their surroundings. I mean I have to admit, I am also a One Direction fan but these girls act funny when it came to them.

I inhaled deeply to calm myself down as I wasn't in the mood to 'celebrate', "I actually can't believe that 1D is coming here in N.Z." I said calmly.

They stopped jumping up and down and looked at each other for a second and glared at me.

"Missy, why aren't you excited?" Gemma asked me.

I shrugged, "I am excited but I just am not in the mood to show it," I told them honestly.

"It's pretty obvious that you're not in the mood," Gianella said, "You're always excited when it comes to One Direction."