Chapter 3 (:

Chapter 3

After minutes of silents and gawking, one of the boys spoke to our group.

"Hello, ladies," The one wearing a black beanie and a green shirt said in a low British accent.

His voice stunned me, making me want to melt, " Hey," I said shakily.

He chuckled and smiled a smile that made me have butterflies in my stomach as his dimples were showing. "I'm Harry," He said and extended out a hand for me to shake.

I took a huge inhale. "I'm Keshia. It's nice to meet you, Harry," I said and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Keshia," He said and kissed the back if my hand. I blushed at his action and he smiled again. He turned his attention to the rest of the girls and waved his hand a little, "Hey, girls, I'm Harry."

"I'm Gemma."

"Mariele."

"Jammee."

"Gianella."

"It's nice to meet you all," Said Harry.

"Hey, I'm Liam," The one in the grey hoodie and black jeans said as he was looking at Gemma. Gemma blushed.

"Hey, I'm Jammee," She said and the girls introduced ourselves to Liam.

The guy in the yellow shirt and white skinny jeans spoke up, "Vas happenin'? I'm Zayn by the way."

"Hey, girls, I'm Louis," Said the guy wearing a white shirt and white skinny jeans. She looked at my sister, Mariele and wriggled his eyebrows. She blushed and looked away. Louis chuckled.

"Last but not the least, I'm Niall," said the one in the green shirt and white jeans. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jamjam blush. I chuckled and received weird stares. I shrugged.

Everyone got along and Louis would crack a joke every now and then and we'll laugh at it like there's no tomorrow.

"So how long are you guys staying here for?" Jammee asked the boys.

Zayn shrugged, "I don't know. Probably a month or so."

"That's a long time," Gemma exclaimed.

"You don't want us here?" Liam smirked and Gemma went red.

Everyone chuckled.

"Do you girls have a boyfriend?" Niall asked out of the blue.

We all shook our heads no and I noticed that all of the boys smiled, a heart-melting smile.

"You know, I'm actually surprised that these girls haven't jumped and tackled all of you," I said and they all turned to me. The girls turned red and the boys looked shocked.

"You know us?" Harry asked, his voice low.

I shrugged. "I'm a fan," I said, blushing.

Harry raised his eyebrow.

"So are the other girls!" I defended.

The guys chuckled and the girls were all silent.

I notice Gianella look at her watch and she gasped. "Um, guys, maybe we should head home by now. We don't want our ticket costing a lot, do we?" She said uncertain.

We all sadly shook our heads no and started to pack our trays. Someone grabbed my arm and I turned around and saw Harry. I looked at the rest of the gang and all the boys were holding a girl's arm.

"Um, can we exchange numbers?" Harry asked shyly.

I smiled, "Sure."

I gave my phone to Harry and he gave his phone to me. I did exactly the same thing to the other 4 boys and we hugged each other goodbye.