Chapter 7 (:

Chapter 7

-No one's POV-

"Stop changing the radio station, Mariele!" Keshia whined, leaning over to change it back to 88.6FM, her favorite station.

Mariele swatted her sister out the way. "No! If I hear one more rap song, I will scream."

"Ladies, ladies, I am trying to drive here!" Louis turned a corner. "Is this the right road?"

"Yeah, turn left at the top," Keshia said, rolling the window down. "That road."

"These streets look so similar to where I live, eh Louis?" Harry said.

"Ah!" Louis nodded, looking at Harry through the rear-view mirror. "So that's why I feel like I've been here before."

They pulled up the driveway and Harry got out, opening the door for Keshia on the other side.

"What a gentleman, Harry," Mariele commented, happy for her sister. "Do you think pizza will be okay?" she asked, referring to dinner.

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "We'll eat anything." He turned to Keshia. "I'll help you carry the bags."

It wasn't until Mariele and Louis left that Keshia realized she didn't have a key.

"Shoot! This has never happened before! I always have my key." Keshia dug through her bag.

"Calm down, Pie." Harry took Keshia's bag. "I am always getting myself into these situations. Does Mariele have a key?"

Keshia thought for a minute. "I don't actually know. I'll call her."

~

-Gemma's POV-

Jammee and I ran around the kitchen and into the living room, being chased by Liam and Niall who had flour smeared all over their faces.

Jammee squealed as Niall got her and pulled her into a hug, getting Jammee's hair all flour-y.

"Ha Jamez!" I laughed, a second before Liam snuck up and did the same the to me.

"You girls are such babies," Niall said, letting Jammee free.

"You're the baby." Jammee stuck her tongue out playfully, fluffing her hair to get rid of some of the flour.

"You guys are so noisy. Out the kitchen please," Gianella grinned, half joking, half serious. In her hand she held a spoon and pointed it towards Liam.

Liam made a weird noise. "I'm out," He said quickly, dashing out the door and making us all laugh.

"Wow, he's actually scared of spoons." Jammee commented.

"Mm." Niall grabbed the spoon used for sugar and tasted some of the mixture, earning a dirty look from Gianella. "That is good," he said, which softened her up a little. "Liam's such a girl when it comes to those."

"Excuse me?" Jammee asked.

Niall laughed, "Sorry lass," and helped her get the flour out of her hair.

"I am not!" We heard Liam shout from the hallway.

I rolled my eyes and went out to get him, dragging him back into the kitchen.

"Hey, Nella," Zayn said, sneakily putting his finger into the mixture.

Gianella turned around, "Yeah?".

Zayn pressed his finger to Gianella's nose, "Yum," he grinned cheekily.

Jammee and I exchanged a look and grinned. Gianella saw it and blushed.

"Looks like the first batch are read!" Changing the subject she opened the oven and the aroma of chocolate chip cookies instantly filled the room. "Who wants a cookie?"

~

-No one's POV-

Keshia had been in a lot of awkward situations. And this one was definitely going to make it in to her 'Top 10'. Mariele and Louis both weren't picking up their phones, and the key was still no where to be found - hence Harry on the other side of the fence whilst she tried climbing over. She had no idea how Harry had gotten over it so quickly. Keshia kept losing her balance and stepping off the wooden fence.

"It's okay, Pie." Harry grinned, trying to keep a straight face. "You'll get over eventually."

Keshia frowned. "While I appreciate your encouragement, Haz, it's not helping."

"Okay," Harry laughed, "Just take my hand and i'll pull you over. Don't let go."

Keshia climbed up again and took his hand when she reached the top. With his support, she was able to get over without any difficulty.

When her feet were planted firmly on the ground, Harry put his arm around her and pulled her close. "See? You did it."

Keshia laughed. "Thanks."

"No problem," Harry replied, "Let's go get those bags before your neighbours call the police."

~

Mariele was glad Louis had suggested they wait for their food in her car, because she was sure the other people in Dominoes would think she was on something. Louis was so sweet and had been making her laugh non-stop. He'd even managed to charm the sour faced girl, who took their ridiculously large pizza order. The guys could each eat about one pizza, so could Jammee, which meant getting three extra pizza's just in case. On top of that, they had to get soft drinks and as Louis had insisted after Mariele admited it to be her favorite vegetable, carrots. This had cracked him up, but she had no clue why.

"Oh my gosh," Mariele said, finally catching her breath. "You are too funny!"

Louis wasn't just funny - he really took the time to talk and get to know her, something that Mariele didn't think was possible for a guy to accomplish in just a few days. Her ex-boyfriend had taken months before he really got to know Mariele, and by then it was too late.

Louis smiled. "I'm just being me." Mariele returned the smile and he added, "Your eyes light up when you're happy, you know that? It was the first thing I noticed about you."

Mariele blushed and Louis leaned forward to stroke her cheek. There was a pause, and neither could deny the strong connection between them.

Mariele hadn't really known who One Direction was - they were just a boyband that her sister and friends liked. Mariele had watched the few youtube clips Keshia had forced her to, but that was it. Right now, she was glad she wasn't obsessed with the band, or it would have made what she was going to do next super awkward.

"I don't normally kiss a guy who I haven't even gone out with, but," Mariele's smile grew wider as Louis leaned in closer. "You seem like an exception."