Chapter 20 (:

Chapter 20 (:

-Jammee's POV-

"Wow, this city is amazing," I breathed out.

Niall and I are sitting at top of the London Eye, looking at the breath-taking view in front of our eyes.

"Yeah," He admitted shyly, "I go here when I'm... depressed."

I gave him a curious look. "Depressed? Why?"

"I mean, my life right now is pretty amazing but the life I had before was - normal?"

"Oh?" I said, not catching what he's saying.

He sighed. "My life right now, girls would want me because I have fame and of course, the looks," He joked.

'Oh, yes, you definitely do have the looks,' I thought.

"Why did you just lick your lips?" He asked out of the blue.

Wait, what?

"Oh, um," I blushed, "Nothing."

He chuckled. "You were thinking about how hot am I, weren't you?" He teased.

I blushed even more.

He gasped. "You were?" He asked quietly.

I nodded in shame and turned my head around to look at the view, away from his eyes.

He turned my head away from the astonishing scenery and met his piercing blue eyes.

"As I was saying," He continued, "I know the perfect girl who I know doesn't want me for my looks or for my fame. I think she wants me just because I'm me."

He likes someone? My heart dropped and I hid my frown.

"Niall!" I playfully slapped his arm, causing the ride to wriggle, "Why didn't you tell me you fancy someone!"

"Ouch," He joked, "That hurt!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I mumbled.

We were silent for a couple of seconds until Niall pressed his lips against mine. Of course, I was a little shocked. I never expected Niall to like me, like this. Before he'd pull away in disappointment, I responded to the kiss and I felt him smile.

"I fancy you, Jammee," He whispered.

I was completely, utterly shocked.

"I like you, too, Niall," I smiled.

He blushed then smiled. "Will you go out with me?"

His blushing is the cutest blush I have ever seen in my life.

"Yes, silly!"

-Gemma’s POV-

The girls and I have been here in the United Kingdom for about a week and a half and we are loving every second of it. London is such an amazing city, especially since how this is also my country. It’s amazing how I still remember where all the places since some places have been renovated and demolished into a new store or a building. And also, what’s best about this trip is that I’m with my friends.

We are now at Niall’s birthplace, in Ireland, One Direction continuing their tour, singing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ on stage with thousands – of fans watching them. Even though I’m not performing in front of thousands of people, I still feel very nervous. I have no idea why, though.

I’ve been in movies but only as an extra. I've been in commercials, also known as advertisement, but besides that, it feels totally different since on set you can edit mistakes, re-do mistakes and re-do everything but in a live performance, there’s no ‘cut’ and ‘action’ included.