Chapter 19 (:

Chapter 19 (:

-Mariele's POV-

"Harry! You do know that we're in an airplane with strangers on board, so PLEASE WEAR PANTS!" I cried out, causing people from the First Class seats to glare at Harry and I.

First Class - it's so comfortable! I have never ridden a First Class seat, as I didn't have enough money even though my Dad is rich and can afford it. My Dad just didn't bring my sister and I to his meetings as he says it's 'confidential'.

Keshia has the window seat and I'm beside her. Harry and Louis are on the middle seats, beside us while Gianella and Zayn are on the seat behind us, Gianella taking the window seat. Gemma and Liam are behind Harry and Louis and Niall and Jammee are behind Gemma and Liam.

"But it's just too hot!" He whined.

"I totally don't mind the view," Keshia said out loud. She blushed. "Did I really say that out loud?" She feared.

Harry smirked.

I rolled my eyes. Those two lovebirds are just inseparable. Since they got together, they do EVERYTHING together. Harry follows her around even if she has to go use the toilet. Of course, Harry doesn't go in with her. But I don't blame them, if Louis and I were going out, I'll totally be like my sister.

Our flight to London was very, very long but Louis and Harry would just crack jokes now and then and it made our whole flight more interesting - especially when flight attendants would flirt with Harry and I swear I saw smoke coming out of my sister's ears.

~

Everyone is now seated at the boys' limousine, heading to our hotel. This has probably the first trip that I have been on with friends and my sister.

I sighed. I don't ever remember having a family trip. I've always wanted to go out to the park and have a picnic with my family and tell each other how our days went and how good the weather is but sadly, it hasn't happened as my Dad is always busy at work and Margaret, Keshia's mom, is always away with her friends.

"Mars Bars, are you okay?" Louis asked, using my chocolate nickname.

I jumped slightly in surprise. "Huh, oh, yeah."

"Are you sure?" He asked again, concern shown in his eyes.

I nodded. "Yeah, I was just thinking about....."

"Want to talk?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine but thanks anyway," I smiled.

He smiled back and kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his chest while his arm is around my shoulders.

Louis and I are in a very complicated relationship. I really like him and by his actions I know he likes me too, but he just won't ask me out which is driving me insane.

It's kind of funny, really. When Keshia and Gianella first introduced One Direction to me, I didn't like them. At first, I thought 'what the heck, they're only a bunch of teenage boys who can sing' but when my eyes landed on Louis, I gasped.

"Smile!" Someone squealed and out of nowhere, a flash appeared.

I sat up straight. "Who took that?" I cautiously asked.

No one answered me and Louis chuckled, caressing my arm to calm me down. Boy, was I in a very bad mood today.

After what it felt like an hour on Louis' chest, I finally gave up.

"Are we nearly there yet?" I asked them.

All of the boys chuckled and the girls look as tired as I am or worse - no offense.

"It's not yet 2 minutes since you last asked us that," Liam answered, still chuckling.

"Well, I'm sorry for being so tired," I murmured, yawning.

Louis smirked. "It's fine, you can sleep on my lap if you'd like."

I thought about it. I really am tired and I don't want to sleep uncomfortably on the seat.

I grinned. "Is that offer still on?"

~

"WAKE UP!" Someone yelled, causing me to jump from my position.

"WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?" I yelled.

Keshia chuckled. "Told you she'll be annoyed," She said, telling someone beside her - Louis.

He chuckled. "Okay, I'll keep it in mind to not wake her up in the future."

I glared at both of them. How could they ruin my peaceful sleep? Anyway, back to the situation right now. Where am I in the first place?

"Um," I started, "Where are we?"

I looked around the room. It's modest, but quite dim - probably because the only light source is the lamp beside the bed. The walls are wallpapered in the colour beige and lavender curtains on the windows that is covering the view of London.

"The hotel, silly," Keshia answered in a cheerful tone.

'Duh,' I thought. I am seriously not in the mood.

"Well, how did I get here?" I asked them.

"Well, I carried you in," He said, I glared at him. "If you don't mind," He quickly added.

I chuckled. "It's fine, you could've waken me up, you know."

Keshia scoffed. "As if! Knowing you, you'd probably eat us alive."

Ugh, that thought made me hungry! Just in time, my stomach quietly grumbled.

I caught Louis staring at me intently and he never left my eyes as I stared back at him.

"Well, I gotta go," Keshia said awkwardly, "I'll meet you guys later."

I heard the door slam shut.

Louis sat next to me on the bed, never leaving my eyes. He kissed me on the cheek and looked intently into my eyes again.

"Mariele, will you go," He paused. Wait, is he going to ask me out? "Will you go out with me to dinner?"

My heart fell. He was only going to ask me to dinner - nothing else. Well, this sucks.

"Um, sure," I answered in a confused tone.

"Will you go with me now?" He asked,

I thought about that one. I wasn't really that hungry - well not anymore, really - until my stomach growled.

He chuckled. "Come on, let's go."

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the door.

~

The restaurant is amazing! And also, the food was delicious. A bottle of champagne and your favorite dish will never seem to sadden me. All of my worries are out of my mind.

Louis and I were feeding each other our meal and everything was so sweet.

Louis held my hand and smiled charmingly at me. I caressed his cheek with my other hand and smiled at him.

I took away my hands from him and ate my food.

"Mariele, I was just wondering," Louis started, taking a sip of his champagne, "We're very good friends, right?"

I gave him a confused look. "Yeah, why?"

"Umm," He said, scratching the back of his neck then looked intently into my eyes, "Will you be my girfriend? As in, us be a couple?"

I looked at him with wide eyes.

He cleared his throat. "I mean, you don't have to say yes. Oh, God, why did I even ask you..." He blabbed on.

I quickly stood from my seat and kissed him straight on the lips.

"Did that answer your question?" I asked seductively.

He grinned. "Yes."

I smiled and kissed him again.