Chapter 9 (:

Chapter 9

-Keshia's POV-

I stared into Harry's eyes. "What was that for?" I whispered.

He shrugged, "I couldn't help myself."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "You couldn't help yourself?"

He nodded, "Well, you ARE irresistible."

I chuckled, "Whatever, Hazza."

"Whatever, Keshia," He copied the tone of my voice.

"What is taking them so long?" I whined.

"I don't know!" He mocked me.

I slapped him behind his head and he laughed like there was no tomorrow.

-Mariele's POV-

Louis and I are now singing along to Lady Antebellum's 'Need You Now' on one of the radio stations while Louis drives my car. Its quite funny how we are not even singing properly and our voices are cracking all the time.

I looked out the window, at passing houses. "I bet Harry and Keshia are going nuts right now," I said.

Louis chuckled, "Knowing Harry with a girl, they'll be doing something else."

I glared at him, "You do know that that 'girl' is my sister, right?"

He shrugged, "Yes but they're old enough to do things," He emphasized on 'do'.

I sighed, "You're right. I do need to stop being an overprotective sister and being a pain in the ass, too."

He chuckled, "I didn't say anything about the arse part, you know."

I shrugged. We drove to my family's house in silence and only the music could be heard.

We stopped in front of the house and saw two people sitting on the grass. Harry and Keshia. Keshia had her head rested on Harry's shoulder and Harry had his head rested on top of Keshia's head. By the looks of it, they appeared to both be sleeping.

I smirked, "Let's take a picture, shall we?"

Louis smiled evilly, "Sure, why not? And maybe we can post it online or something."

I gasped, "Louis! You are brilliant!" I threw my arms around his neck for a hug which he returned.

I grabbed my video camera from my bag and switched it to camera mode. After taking a picture of the two love birds, I grinned.

"Keshia's going to hate me for this but," I said, " Oh well."

"Well, they shouldn't do that in public, anyway," Louis said then grinned evilly, "Let's honk!"

I gasped. He gave me the 'what' look. "That is the most evilest idea I have ever heard!"

He scratched the back of his head. "Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" He asked, unsure.

"It's obviously a good thing, duh!"

Louis shrugged and honked the car, waking up Harry and Keshia. Louis and I grabbed onto our stomachs which ached from hysterical laughter.

We both received dirty looks from Harry and Keshia as they came up to us.

-Keshia's POV-

I nodded, agreeing on his plan. I followed Harry's actions, I came up to the door and opened it where Mariele sat down and smacked the back of her head playfully. Harry did exactly the same to Louis.

Harry and I quickly ran away from them and hid behind the luggage. I heard groaning from both of them and I laughed hysterically, clutching onto my stomach.