Chapter 4 (:

Chapter 4

I checked my phone for any text messages, mentions on Twitter and Facebook messages and I received a couple of tweets from people.

Gemma was driving the car while Mariele was next to her. Then at the back seats, from left to right, it was Gianella, Jammee and then me.

I had a mention from Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall and Harry. Hold on, they already know our Twitter account? Stalker much.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @quichelaquiche , had an awesome time with you! Hope we make more memories together! x

I replied back to Liam.

@quichelaquiche: @Liam_Payne , I also had an awesome time with you. I sure hope so, too! Maybe I can hook you up with someone with the letter starting at G, then E.. ;)

I chuckled to myself and got confused faces from everyone and I shrugged.

The next tweet was from Zayn.

@zaynmalik: @GianellaaRose , @IYWHBgemma , @quichelaquiche , @buble16618 , @jammee_aira , hey girls! Had an awesome time with you all. Hope to see you soon! xx

I decided to tweet back to him and only to him.

@quichelaquiche: @zaynmalik , hey there! Me, too! So, how's Nella? ;)

I laughed even harder than before and got faces from everyone again.

"Guys, you know it's rude to stare, right?" I asked them in a 'duh' tone.

"And you know it's odd to laugh by yourself, right?" Mariele copied my tone.

'She made a good point' I thought. I stuck my tongue out to her and she saw it from the mirror and copied my action.

I continued on with the tweets. I went to Niall's tweet.

@NiallOfficial: Hey @quichelaquiche . We should hang out again. It'd be fun! xx

@quichelaquiche: @NiallOfficial it will be! I'll make sure I bring all of them including Jamjam. ;)

@Louis_Tomlinson: @quichelaquiche Carrots are the best and we should hang out more! Cucumber lover xD xx

@quichelaquiche: @Louis_Tomlinson , I never said I hated carrots! Yes we should. So what's with you and my sister huh?

And lastly, it was from Harry.

@Harry_Styles : @quichelaquiche , Hey pie. I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with us again some time. I miss your company. xx

@quichelaquiche: @Harry_Styles , Hey Hazza. I'd love to and you're the most corniest guy I have ever met. I miss you too xx

I looked outside the window because I got bored. I had a lot of followers now as the group members of One Direction suddenly tweeted me.

I accidentally looked over at Jammee's text conversation with Niall.

"So what's up?" Niall texted.

"Nothing much. I'm just sitting in the car, you?" Jammee replied.

"Jammee and Niall sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I suddenly sang.

Jammee jumped up in surprise. "Ha-ha, dude. You're so funny," She rolled her eyes.

"Dude, that was epic!" Mariele exclaimed while holding a video camera on her hand.

"Um, sis, where did you get that video camera from?" I asked Mariele.

"In America," She said in a 'duh' tone.

I slapped my forehead, "That's not what I meant. What I meant was where did it come from?" I asked her again.

"Like I said, in America." She replied bluntly.

"You know what, never mind," I said as I gave up. Suddenly something snapped out of me. "Why didn't you get me one?" I exclaimed.

"Well, because i didn't get you one?" She replied rhetorically.

"You are such a nice sister," I scoffed.

"I know and I don't even try my best," She said in a happy voice.

Everyone laughed and a song suddenly started playing.

"Guys, it's Zayn!" Gianella said.

"Put it on speaker!" Gemma squealed and turned the radio volume down.

"Hello?" Gianella said.

"Hey, Gianella, it's me Zayn," Zayn said.

There was an awkward silence and everyone in the car and Liam suddenly spoke up.

"Hey, um, listen, I was wondering if you all wanted to come over to our place around 5:30?" He asked, "If that's not a bother, I mean."

Gianella looked at us and we all nodded. "Sure! We'd love to."

"Great! I'll text you the details. Bye!" Zayn said

"Bye!" And the phone went dead.

"We're going to a party!" All of us squealed!