Chapter 5 (:

Chapter 5

It was around 3 in the afternoon and my friends and I are at our school's, and my sister's old school, gymnasium where we have assembly as we are going to rehearse our songs for this coming assembly on Monday.

Everyone had an instrument in front of them. Jammee is on the drums, Gianella is on the electric guitar, Mariele is on bass, Gemma is on the keyboard and I was on vocals.

We have been here for around 1 and a half hours or so and we're trying our best to get things right but all we do is fool around which is not helping.

Luckily that it was the last week of school next week.

"Alright girls, you can go. Just leave the instruments where they are so that we don't need to arrange them on Monday," Miss Lee said.

"Bye, Miss Lee!" We all said.

"Bye girls," She replied.

We got into my sister's Rav 4 and we headed towards our home. It was a wild way home as someone's iPod is connected to the radio so we sang our hearts out and laughed until our stomach is aching.

When we reached our destination, everyone ran in the house, including me, and went towards their bag which is in the living room. I went into my room and got out some clothes for summer.

I got changed into a green singlet that had 3 buttons on the top middle, black denim shorts and my black gladiator sandals.

When I got out of my room, i saw my sister wearing a purple tank top and blue denim shorts with her flats.

"Are you ready, sis?" She asked me.

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'.

We walked towards the others in the living room and saw Gemma first.

Gemma is wearing a blue Hollister top and the writing 'Hollister' is in green. She's wearing light brown shorts and white sandals.

"Gemma Bell, the Hollister lover," I joked.

"You're just jealous!" She said and stuck her tongue out and I did the same.

"Jammee! Hurry up!" Gianella yelled.

Gianella is wearing her glasses, a blue top with swirls on it and grey denim jeans and her white gladiator sandals.

"I'm coming!" Jammee yelled back. We heard loud running footsteps and a running Jammee. "Missed me?" She asked jokingly.

"No!" I squealed, faking it.

"Whatever," I heard her mumble.

Jammee is wearing a black singlet inside and a pink singlet outside with a black belt, denim shorts and black canvas shoes.

"So are we going to stand here or leave because it's half past 4 and we need to go to the city and that's an hour away, you know," Gianella said.

"Let's go!" Gemma said and dragged the people closest to her which was Jammee and I.

We took my sister's car, Toyota Rav4, that is more spacious than Gemma's Mini Cooper, of course.

When we got in the car, Gianella showed my sister the address if the boys and finally took off.

"What do you think we're going to do?" Jammee asked.

We shrugged. I hope it's something fun, though," I said.

"Totes, dude, totes," Jammee said.

It took us around 40 minutes to get to our destination due to traffic as it was usually the time when workers go home from their work.

We arrived and I was now looking at a huge house. It's doesn't even look like a house, it's more of a mansion. The house is painted in white and has a glass balcony, too. The house has got a pathway that will lead you towards the mini stairs, that will lead you to the oak French doors.

We were now standing in front of the French doors and everyone didn't really want to knock on the door so we just stood there looking like idiots, our hands fiddling with something we can find.

"Mariele, ring the doorbell," Gemma said.

"No! Why will I ring the doorbell?" Mariele asked.

"Um, because you're the oldest?" Gianella answered for Gemma.

"True, that!" Jammee exclaimed and gave Gianella a high five which Gianella took willingly.

"What? No! Keshia can ring the doorbell, right Keshia?" Mariele said and slowed down, deadly on the last few words.

I gulped, "Why will I ring the doorbell?"

"Well, because you're the youngest?" Mariele said, giving me the 'duh' tone.

I rolled my eyes at her, "You ring the door-"

"You know what, I think I'll ring the doorbell so you all stop arguing," Jammee said, clearly annoyed.

Jammee rang the doorbell and everyone, including me, started to look and feel nervous.

After quite a while, a blond boy opened the door and smiled at us. "Hey everyone!" Niall greeted us with a hug each. "Please, do come in!" He opened the door wider and let us in.

The house was very big and spacious. There were chandeliers that hang up above the ceiling and very large windows, letting the sunshine in and revealing the swimming pool outside the backyard.

In the living room, Zayn and Liam were playing PS3 on the flat screen t.v and paused it when they saw us come in.

"Hey!" They both greeted us and hugged each one of us.

"Hey," Us girls said while we were hugging them.

We sat down on the beige leather reclining couch and I sat down next to Gemma, she sat down next to Liam. On the other couch sat Niall, Jammee and Mariele. And finally on the love-seat is Gianella and Zayn. l looked around the room and Harry and Louis were nowhere at sight.

"Guys, where's Harry and Louis?" I asked the 3 boys.

"You miss Harry already?" Zayn smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "You wish, Malik."

"They're both in Simon's office," Niall answered.

"Finally someone mature answered me!" I muttered, emphasizing on 'mature'.

"Hey!" They exclaimed.

"We're mature, you know," Liam said childishly.

I bursted out laughing, "Sure, whatever you say."

"Wait, you mean Simon Cowell is in this house?" Gemma exclaimed, looking shock. Everyone turned to look at her. "What? Is there something on my face?" She asked nervously and his her face on Liam's chest.

"You know you two make a cute couple, right?" Niall said out of nowhere.

Niall's compliment made Liam blush and made him bury his face on Gemma's hair, hiding his embarrassment.

I quickly made eye contact with Gianella and made a camera gesture using my fingers. Gianella quickly took out her camera and a flash made both Liam and Gemma jump out of their position. Gianella quickly hid her camera and tried to act normal. Everyone tried to not giggle.

Gemma and Liam looked confused at our behavior. "Did you just take a picture of us?" She asked.

"Maybe," The rest of us replied, trying not to giggle.

They both groaned and unexpectedly went back to the position they were on before and we heard whispers coming from them. Everyone chuckled. They, indeed, look good together.

Suddenly, my vision turned dark and my hand reluctantly went up to my eyes and I felt someone's hand, trying to cover my eyes, trying to 'surprise' me.