Chapter 17 (:

Chapter 17 (:

-Keshia's POV-

We've left Starbucks but Harry said he wanted to take me out on a restaurant before we go. I don't care where it is, as long as I'm with him, it's fine.

He called a cab earlier since he isn't allowed to drive - yet, anyway. We are now stuck in the City's traffic and I looked at the buildings in front of me through the cab's window.

I felt the weight of a stare on my back and turned around to see Harry staring at me.

"Do you want to walk it?" He asked.

I nodded. I've loved walking through the city ever since I was little and I haven't done it in quite a while now.

"Excuse me," He said to the cab driver, "Can we stop here, please?"

The cab driver nodded and Harry paid him.

I got off of the cab and made my way towards the sidewalk shortly before Harry came along by my side, taking my hand in his and entwining it.

We started walking.

"So, are you going to tell me where we're going?" I tried.

He grinned.

I sighed. "Guess not."

"Don't worry, we're nearly there," He encouraged.

I sighed again.

"So impatient, are we?" He teased.

"You have no idea," I mumbled.

A few minutes later of crossing the streets and looking at the buildings, Harry stopped abruptly.

"We're here," Harry grinned.

My eyes widened. "Galleria? What are we doing here? I thought we were going to a restaurant." I demanded.

His grin remained. "Just come with me."

He gently dragged me inside the store which cause us to receive weird stares from the store assistants.

"Children these days," I heard an old lady hiss.

I lightly giggled.

Harry looked at me and he raised an eyebrow. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully which made him chuckle.

We stopped and we were now at the men's clothing section I was about to speak until he brought long finger to my lips, shutting them.

"I'm going to use a handkerchief to cover your eyes, okay?" He said.

I was about to protest but he turned me around and the hanky came down.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"It's a secret," He said but I can hear a smile on his lips.

I shrugged. This thing is making me feel really excited. I know we're at a department store but the fact that my eyes are closed with a guy that I like so much makes it feel so exciting.

Harry suddenly stopped, causing me to lose my balance a little but he grabbed my arm for support.

"Clumsy?" He teased.

If the handkerchief hadn't been covering them, I would've certainly rolled my eyes.

I scoffed. "Whatever, Styles."

He took my blindfold off which caused me to blink a few times to adjust my eyes. I looked around the place and we are stood still at a small room filled with glass boxes of jewelries.