Chapter 15 (:

Chapter 15 (:

"Mariele, wake up!" I whispered, gently shaking her.

"Five more minutes, Mom!" She mumbled.

I stifled a laugh. She did not just call me 'mom'.

"Wake up!" I grumbled, shaking her a little less gently than the last time.

"No!" She groaned, turning away from me.

I sighed and sat down on the foot of her bed. "Don't make me get the bucket," I threatened.

She sat up suddenly and glared at me. "You wouldn't dare."

I smirked. "Good girl. Now, go and get ready," I said, standing up.

She looked confused. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Nowhere," I said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up, we're meeting the girls at Starbucks at 10 o'clock. I'll be in my room," I said and walked out into my room.

I lied down on my bed then checked my messages.

'Alright, I'll see you all later. Save a spot for us when we get there, kay? x' Jammee texted.

'Yup! I'll see you girlies later! xox' Gemma replied.

I didn't see the point in texting back so I ignored it, not being ignorant or anything.

I sighed. I had nothing else to do while I wait for my snail of a sister.

My phone suddenly vibrated and rang. It was Harry. I pressed onto the green button and answered his call.

"Hey, Haz," I said.

"Hi, Pie," He replied.

I smiled. Even though a few other people call me that, a smile just naturally escapes my lips.

"So, how come you're not at school today?" He asked.

"Well, Mom and Simon, really."

"Oh."

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'. "So what you're trying to say is that even though I had school, you're still going to call me?" I teased.

"Well, I-uh -"

"And get me into trouble and get my phone confiscated?" I continued.

"Well, let me - "

I laughed. "Oh, Haz, it's so fun teasing you," I admitted.

He groaned but I can hear a tease behind it. "You got me good, Pie," He chuckled.

I chuckled. "So what made you call me?" I asked, interested.

"Well, the boys and I miss you," He said.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you and the boys," I cooed, "But let's get real, Haz, why did you call me?" I asked again.

He sighed. "Aren't you content that I said we miss you?"

I shook my head 'no' but remembered that I wasn't facing him. "Nope," I grinned.

He sighed again. "Well, I was going to tell you that we will pick you up on Thursday around 9 in the morning. Our flight is at 1 in the afternoon," He explained.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for the info, Haz," I said fondly.

"You're welcome."

Mariele suddenly barged in my room. I put my cellphone away from my ear.