Chapter 27 (:

≥Chapter 27 (:

-Keshia's POV-

It has been a week. A week since we have gathered in my parents' matrimony, a week since our family has gathered in glee. It's also been a week that I've stayed in London and every minute and hour of it, I love it.

Today, Harry asked me to hang out with him but the thing is, he won't tell me where we're going. Harry and I are great friends - best friends in fact. He's the type of person you can lean on when times are hard and he's also the type of person who'll try his hardest to cheer you up. Even though we may have had a past relationship, he doesn't make it awkward like other ex-couples do. I'm very lucky to have him.

I only had three hours to get ready before our 'hang out' so I decided to start getting ready. I slipped on my oversized grey off loose shoulder top and let my left shoulder bare and I wiggled my black tights on since it was a little chilly outside for shorts. I decided to accessorize myself with a long black beaded necklace and a set of gold bangles. I decided to leave my hair down, not bothering to style it.

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly grabbed my black ballet flats since I didn't know where we're going. I'll rather stay comfortable than hurting. I went and checked on the peephole and instantly saw Harry.

I opened the door and saw Harry smiling at me in his blue cotton long sleeves and beige pants.

"Hey," He greeted me, his smile still wiped on his mouth, handing me a bouquet of my favorite flowers - red roses.

I gladly took them and dramatically sniffed, sighing deeply. He chuckled.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I'll just put these roses in a vase," I told him.

I went inside and went into the kitchen and grabbed an empty vase from the cupboard. I filled it with water and stylishly stuck the bouquet in it and left it on the center of the dining table. I went back to Harry.

"I'm ready, shall we go?" I asked him. He nodded and I wrapped my hand around his arm.

Instead of taking a car, we went and took a walk. I skipped along the pathway while he was laughing at how childish I was acting.

"Stop laughing at me," I pouted.

He chuckled. "Stop pouting then."

I stopped walking and looked at him in the eyes and started bringing my bottom lip out into a huge pout.

Harry bit his bottom lip which looked really, really sexy. I mentally sighed in delight at the sight. I still can't believe I'm friends with THE Harry Styles, a member of the phenomenal band - One Direction.

"Keshia?" Harry asked, breaking me out of my stance.

"You were saying?" I asked, confused.

He chuckled, a chuckled that made my knees weaken a little.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

He shook his head. "It's just, it feels like you're in a really deep thought."

I smiled at him reassuringly while lightly patting his arm. "I'm fine, don't worry, okay?"

He nodded and we resumed walking. We walked in a comfortable silence, surprised that no teenage girls have interrupted our walk.

"Have you realized our date hasn't been interrupted?" I asked him, breaking our silence.

He grinned. "So you're counting this as a date?"

I looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean 'you're counting this as a date'?"

"You said so yourself," He stated.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "No I didn't!" I defended.

"Yes you did," He retorted.

"Did not."

"Did."

"Did not."

"Did."

"Did no - "

"Are we going to argue here like little children or carry our 'date' on?" He said, he used his fingers to emphasize on 'date'.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine, let's carry this whatever this is on."

He smirked at me.

"Wipe that smirk off or I'll wipe it off for you," I mumbled.

He raised his eyebrow. "I'd like to see you try."

I stopped walking and looked at him. "Are you sure about that?" I challenged.

He looked down on my hands and grabbed both of them and he stared into my eyes. "I am very certain."

I looked down on his lips and looked back at him, his eyes showed different emotions but the one that stood out was need.

"Kiss me," He whispered.

Before anything else happened, I kissed him on the lips. I slightly moaned at how it felt so good. This kiss felt so right. How I've missed these lips of his!

"Oh my God, it's Harry Styles kissing another girl!" A girl screamed from near by.

I looked at Harry. "It's time to run!" He whispered in my ear.

A number of people started gathering us and Harry entwined our fingers together and gently pulled me to wherever there's way to get away from the screaming girls. We turned around the corner and ran for our lives. We saw there was another group of girls straight ahead of us, Harry pulled me left and I nearly clumsily tripped on my own two feet from the quick pull.

I was very glad that I decided to wear my ballet flats instead of heels or wedges. That could've made my life a living hell.

After several minutes of running and shoving, we have finally made it away from the screaming and crying.

I huffed. "You run like a girl," I teased.

He wrapped an arm around my waist. "Ha-ha. Now, where were we?"

I pretended to stop and think. "I don't know, you want to tell me where we were?" I smiled.

He nodded and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I pulled away after what felt like hours and he rested his forehead on mine since he's taller. "I guess we're not going to wherever you're taking me?" I asked breathily.

He shook his head. "No, but, I was going to ask you this today," He trailed off.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Will.. Will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly, looking away from me.

I cupped his face into my eyes and his eyes darted straight into mine. I pecked him on the lips and smiled.

"Well....?" He wondered.

I grinned. "Yes."