Chapter 1!

It's a Friday morning, I was at my locker in school. Haywood high school for students who have powers. We learn how to control our powers and how to say and make our own spells, this school only has 100 students so the school is small.

My best friend Tia came walking over, she stood at her locket which is beside mine and has been for the whole 3 years we have been here.

"Hey Sam, are you coing to dance class?" she asked.

"You go ahead tell Ms Jordan I'm with dad ok?" I repiled.

"Ya sure but hurry as I heard she has some news for us about a change in our dance class"she said.

So our school has all normal classes as well as our magic classes. Bit different but we all enjoy them.

I nodded while making my way to see my dad, he is the principal which was super weird at first but I got over it.
As I came up to the office which is outside my dad's office and his assistant Gabby was in the office.

"Gabby is my dad in his office at the moment?" I asked her smiling so sweetly.
She shook her head and replied "no my dear he is out for the whole day due to meeting".
"Thanks" I waved bye and left, as I walked away from his office, I walked down the hall to my dance class.

I got to class looking around as I saw Jess looking down on her phone. I went over to her, going be hide her and grabbed her phone.

She turned her head and smiled once she saw it was me.

"Hey, did Ms Lion say her news yet?" I asked.

"No, she wanted to wait for her favourite  student to be here" she replied joking around.
Since day one of dance class Tia started to call me Ms. Lion's favourite because I was the first student she smiled at. To this day she does not smile at all the students.

"Shut up, I'm not her favourite student" I said playfully pushing her shoulder laughing.

Jess turned around and said" Ms Lion, Sam is here. So now can we hear your news please?".

I looked up at Ms Lion and waved. "Ok everyone come on here beside me" she said.

We all walked over to her as she sat down on the edge of the stage.

"So, Ms what is your news," I asked.

"Right everyone, I'm leaving after today because I'm pregnant but don't worry I have found a great teacher for you" she said.

Everyone clapped and cheered.
"Ms, we're so happy for you" a girl said from the back.

"Ms, who is the new teacher?" Danny a boy in my class asked.

"Ms Powers, she is very good" Ms Lion replied.

"Everyone I'm sorry I have to leave in you'r last year of school" she said.

"We're miss you Ms" I said.

Then RING went the bell.

"Right, class over enjoy you're week off" Ms Lion said.

I grabbed my bag with Tia and we left the room but not before giving Ms Lion a hug goodbye.

"Tia, I'll call you tonight ok? I'm going to see if my dad is back at his office to take me home" I said.

"Ok, but you better call me" she replied.
She hugged goodbye and she left.

I walked to dad,s office and opened the door.

I walked in and saw him on the phone. He looked up and smiled at me. He put his finger up and mouthed" one sec", I nodded.

Walking over to the chair in front of his desk and sat down. I put my shoulder bag on my lap unzipping it. I pulled out my planner opening it up on today dates, I saw I planned to go to my boyfriend Josh's house.

After awhile going on today's plans and making a list of errands that I have to do for work I put my planner back in my bag and looked up at my dad.
He was still on the phone, he looked up at me and I rubbed my stomach telling him "I'm hungry".

He nodded then said in the phone " Christen, let me call you back ok?", after a minute he put the phone down hanging up on Christen who he was talking to.

"Sorry Sam, come on let's go" he said.
I grabbed my bag getting out of the chair, my dad grabbed something for his desk and walked over to the door.

I followed him out of the office, making our way over to my dad's car out the back door.

He unlocked the car and I opened the door and got in, I shut the door.

I put my bag down beside of my feet and put on my seatbelt.
My dad got in the car and put his seatbelt on.

Starting the car, I put the radio now and my favourite song came on, we headed home. My dad parked in the driveway beside the house.

I grabbed my bag and was about to open the car door, when my dad put his hand on my arm. I turned and asked" what's up?".

"Did you lock the front door, morning?" He asked.
Looking past him seeing the front door was opened.
"Dad, I swear I did" I told him confused with why the door is wide open.
He let go of my arm and I slowly got out of the car. He got out after me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi Lovato- Samantha

Emma Watsons - Tia

Re-edited this page on 18/11/17💕