Chapter 18!

"Olivia please sit still so I can put on your shoes on before nana comes to get you" I told her holding her little trianners.

"Mommy, I want to stay with you not nana please?" She asked, I put her shoes on and tied them. "Jump up" I said and opened my arms. She jumped up into my arms, "come on let,s ask grandad ok?" I asked, she smiled then nodded her head.

"Mommy, where is daddy?" Liv asked. I walked into the hall and over to dad,s study. Every moring before school if I needed dad i would find him in his office before school.

"He is driving Mason and Sky, Leo to the airport baby" I told her, I opened the door to dad,s study. He looked up when he heard the door open.

"Hey you two what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, he nodded. 

Olivia grabbed my neckless and started to play with it. "Will it be ok if Liv comes with me today?" I asked.

He sat back in his chair and rubbed his forehead. "Yes, she can but she has to stay with you ok?" he said. 

"Yes I swear she will thank you daddy" I said.

I walked out of his office and down to the kicthen to get food for me and Liv. I sat Liv down on the side conter and walked over to the frigde and opened it.

"What do you want baby?" I asked. 

"Well I want my fiancee to sit down so I can make her and our daughter something to eat" I heard behide.

"DADDY!" Olivia said. I turned around to see Tom kissing Olivia.

"Do I get a kiss?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. He turned his head to me then thats when I saw it.

"Tom what did you do to your nose?" I asked walking over to him. "Mason bite my nosde he just broke a bit of the skin, its ok I swear" he said.

I laughed the kissed the tip of nose, he hissed. "What are you a snake now?" I asked.

He laughed, I turned to see Olivia trying to climb down off the conter. I ran over to her and put her down.

"Olivia dont do that you could fall" I told her putting her on the floor. "Sorry mommy, I just wanted to get down" she said, holding onto my leg.

"Ok baby, but next time ask me or daddy ok sweetie?" I asked.

"Ok mommy, can I have some milk please?" she asked. I nodded then walked over to the fridge. I opened it and grabbed Olivia,s cup with milk init and I closed the door.

I walked back over to Olivia and she grabbed the cup off me and drank it.

"Tom can you watch her while I go get her bag and my things?" I asked.

"Sure dont worry, will I make you something to eat?" he asked walking over to Olivia.

"No thanks but can you make me some lunch and Olivia also please?" I asked.

He nodded then asked" why Liv? wont your mom have food for her?". 

"She is coming with me to school dad said she could" I said and I walked up to my room. I grabbed Olivia's jacket and my school bag. keys and also my jacket.

I went over to my bedside table and I picked up my phone and unplugged the changer.

I burshed my hair and left it down. I left the room and back down to the kicthen. I put my things on the table then turned to Olivia. She smiled and walked up to me. I picked her up and sat her down on the table.

"Baby can you put your jacket on please?" I asked.

She started to kick and scream. "Hey, hey Olivia Maria Jones you stop that right now do you hear me?" I told her. She stopped screaming and looked at me.

"Mommy im sorry but I cant put it on" she said. I helped her put it on and zipped it up. She smiled. 

I put my jacket on and pulled my hair out of the back of it. I put my phone in my and turned to Tom. When he handed me our lunchs. "Tom where is Olivia,s cups for her drinks?" I asked. "I put them in a bag in the car so you would,t forget them" he replied.

"Thanks" I said, putting thqe lunchs in my bag. I picked my bag up and Olivia, we walked out to the car and I put Olivia in her carseat. I put her seatbelt on her.

I got in the front and put my seltbelt on and Tom started the car and he drove to my school.

_______________________________________

Sams wedding dress on side