Chapter 3!

"Josh baby, can you get me a coke please?" I asked sat on his couch looking at my phone.

"Anything for you my queen" he joked getting off the couch but while bending over to stand up I kicked him in the side and that made him fell off the sofa. He looked up at him not seeing the funny side to it.

"You so lucky that I took off my heels, now that will make you think twice before calling me queen again" I said laughing.

He got off the floor laughing and went into the kitchen. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes while waiting for Josh to get back. Josh and I have been dating for about a year now but things are not like they use to be with us. 

"YES" Josh yelled at his game.

I opened my eyes and sat up rubbing my head.

"Oh sorry babe, didn't think I was that loud" he said.

"What time is it?" I asked looking around for the time.
"Nearly half 6" he replied going back to his game.

"Josh, why didn't you wake me I'm going to be late for work now" I said rushing over to the front door putting my heels on.

"Where are you today? Club or shop?" He asked still playing his PS4 game.

"The shop tonight just for a few hours" I told him grabbing all my things that I needed.

I walked over to the door, I turned around and looked at Josh to see him still playing his game.

"Bye Josh" I said again.

He didn't say anything, so I opened the door and slammed the door hard and left.

After 25 minutes I got to work and I had only 5 minutes to sign in.

I walked in and while walking in Stacey a girl I work with told me our big boss was in.

I walked in to the break room to find my boss looking around. I walked in and hung my bag and a jacket up in my locker.

I grabbed my ID and tied up my hair before turned to my pain in the ass boss saying" Samantha you better get working right now".

"Ya I'm going now" I said while walking out. I walked over to my till and started to work.

"Ms, that will be €2.30 please" I told my customer.

"Sure, by the way I love your earrings where did you get them?" She asked while handing me the money.

"Oh my sister gave them to me and here's your change" I replied and handing her the change.

"Bye and thank you for shopping at the ranger shop please come again" I said.

The women grabbed her bags and left.

"Hey Stacey, I'm going on my break ok?" I asked.

"Ya sure enjoy" she said.

I closed my till down and went down to the break room.
I grabbed my bag off the hook and walked over to the table and sat down.

I put the bag on table and grabbed my phone and food I put in in my bag before I left home.

"Sam, boss needs you in row five" Jas told me.

She is my other boss, we got on great.

"Ok, I'll be there in a minute" I said. She nodded then left.

I got out of my seat and looked up at the clock to see that my shift is over in 5 minutes.

Jeez them 3 hours went fast. I grabbed my bag and went looking for my boss.

I found her in row five and asked" hey boss, whats up?".

"Samantha, whats with you booking Friday and Saturday off for?" She said.

"Oh, we have a big due on Saturday so me and Josh are spending Friday setting the club up for the night" I replied.

"Oh ok, that's fine. Well your shift is over so you can leave" she said.

I thanked her and then went back to my till.

"See ya, Stacey" I said leaving the store.

I walked over to my car and grabbed my keys from my bag.

I unlocked the car and got in.
I put my bag in the backseat and grabbed my phone.

I typed in dad,s number and call hit.
I put the phone on speaker and put the key in the ignition and started to drive home.

"Samantha, I'm busy what do you need?" Dad asked in the phone.

"Just wanted to tell you that I'm going home not the club" I said.

"Ok, honey well I'm at a meeting so ill see you home bye" he said.

I hung up and carried on driving home after 20 minutes I got home a last.

I parked the car and took the keys out.

I got out and I grabbed my bag from the back.

I closed the door and locked the car.

I started to walk to the house when something caught my eye.

I turned to see............

---------------------------------------------

Read to find out what Sam saw.  Sam's boyfriend Josh on the side:D