Chapter 2!

Following my dad up to the front door, I grabbed ahold of his arm slowing walking up the door. Him pushing it slowly open but he stopped.

"Dad,what are you doing?" I asked.
He put his finger on his mouth and said" shh baby".

He walked in the house with me still holding on his arm following him in and he grabbed the baseball bat from beside the door.
THUD!
We Heard coming from upstairs,
dad turned around and looked at me. I nodded to him knowing what he wanted me to do,then I went in front of him standing at the top of staircase.

I saw the light coming from my dad's room. "Daddy, I think they are in you're room" I said.

"Throw ice in there but just a warning ball" he said back.
I nodded then said in a low voice" ice de as lowas" and I throw an ice ball in the room.

I heard a bang and I walked in. "Hello baby, I'm home" she said.

"Mom, oh my god" I said smiling.
I ran up to her and gave her a bear hug.

"Kate, what the hell are you doing here? And looking though my things?" Dad asked.

I let go of mom and she looked at me and smiled.
I smiled back at her. She looked up at dad and replied" I'm here to see Samantha and I was trying to find my old clothes, so where are they?".

"They are in my room after you and dad divorced, I took all of your things" I told her with small tears in my eyes. I hate talking or thinking about their slit.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry I know just how hard the divore was on you but I also came here to tell you that I have moved" she said.

"Mom, that's great. Now come on to my room ill help you pack your things" I said grabbing  her hand and pulling her to my room.

While walking past dad I told him "I love you, you know that right?".
"Of course I do baby and I love you too" he replied kissing my forehead just like he did when I was a little girl.

I hugged him kissing his cheek while pulling away I give him a smile and leave the room with my mum saying"Come on then mom".

Mum just let me drag her down the hallway into my big bedroom.
"Where did you move to then mom?" I asked grabbing a spare bag filling all her clothes into it which she left behind when she moved out.
My mum moved out the house after the divorce because she is not my real mum. My birth mother left with my older and half sister Sky years ago.

She smiled then replied" Sam, I've moved next door".
My mouth dropped to the floor.

"Really? Mom that's not great" I said sitting down on my bed.
"Why are you sad baby?" She asked.

"Because dad and Rich don't get on remember?" I said.

"I know, but he won't see Rich as much" she said.
"Why?" I asked.

"He is in New York with work again" she replied.

I nodded then got off bed and said" ok, we need to hurry because I need to meet Josh soon".

I walked over to my closet and grabbed the pile of folded clothes off the floor.

I grabbed a bag from the back of my door and put the clothes in it.

I gave her the bag and said" sorry mom, but I need to get dressed before I see Josh, got work after".

"Ok baby see you soon" she said.
I kissed her on the cheek and she lefted.

I went over to my bed and grabbed my work clothes that I left there this morning.

I got changed out of my school clothes into a black top and a black see thought shirt and black long pants with white tip top heels.

I love wearing this outfit for work but I hate that it's all black.

I walked over to my dresser and put up my brush and brushed my hair.

"Sam, it's nearly 5pm, you better get going if you don't want to be late going Josh,s before work" dad said while walking into my room.

I nodded then replied" are my shoes down beside the door?".

"Ya, they are honey do you want the car?" He asked.

"Thanks and ya please" I replied.

He handed me the car keys. I grabbed them off him.

I went back over to my bed and grabbed my handbag and grabbed my ID off my dresser.

I put my ID in my bag and walked down to the front door and grabbed my heels, I sat down on the wooden floor and put them on.

I got up off the floor and grabbed my bag then grabbed my cell phone out of my school bag and my planner.

"Bye dad, I'm going now love you" I yelled up to him.

"Bye Sammy, love you too" he yelled back at me.

I opened the door and left.
I drive to Josh's house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Mantegna- Mick
Amanda Redman - Kate

Joe Mantegna- MickAmanda Redman - Kate