Chapter 6!

Around four, my dad came home, I was watching the chicken cooking in the frying pan while Christian was in the living room on the phone.

"Sammy, is dinner ready?" Dad asked walking in, pulling his tie off and dropped his brief case on the floor beside the door.

"Ya, just going to dish it out" I replied grabbing a bowl to pour the chicken into while kissing my dad's cheek.

"Okay, I'll go wash my hands and where is Christian?" He asked.

"Living room, hurry or it will get cold" I replied. placing the plates on the table with knife and forks. 

Dad left the room to go to bathroom to get get ready for dinner after I set everything on the table my phone started to ring.

I dropped everything on the table and went looking for my phone.

"Sam, do you want me to get that for yo?" I heard Christian ask from the living room.

"Please" I replied. Christian came in holding my phone.

"Sam, it's a boy called Josh for you and he sounds mad" he said handing the phone over to me.

Crap, "thanks" I said grabbing the phone off him.

"Josh, ill be there in 20 minutes okay?" I said.

"Just get here quick" he said then he hung up.

Dad came walking into the room while I put the phone away and I said" dad I have to go the go sorry I didn't think Josh was going the club tonight".

I put my  dinner into the fridge so I can eat it later and i ran over to the door putting my black heels on and grabbed my bag then I turned to Christian and said" it was great meeting you Christian, I hope to see you again sorry having to run out like this, please enjoy dinner".

"Same to you Samantha" he replied "Oh if you need me you can call me on this number off my card" I told him while grabbing a card for my handbag.

I handed it to him and he took it.

"Okay, well you better get going don't want the boss mad" he said.

"I don't think the boss is mad at me, she is never mad at me" I said smiling.

"How do you know that? Are you close to your boss?" He asked.

A bit of my hair fell on to my face and Christian grabbed it and pulled it behind my ear.

He smiled and I said" I'm closer then you think to my boss".

I walked away from Christian over to the door and opened it then left.

Got in the car and drove to the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------