The Wedding

5 months later

My hands are so sweaty and i'm so nervous. Here I am waitting for my dad to walk me down the aisle, my wedding dress is a mermaid lace dress with a sweetheart front paired with white lace heels and my hair is down with my ice crown and white vile. I was looking in the mirror when I saw my dad walk in with Olivia my little baby was wearing a light blue dress with her blue tiara and blue,white flowers.

I walked over to her and picked her up, "you ready baby?" I asked her. She nodded her head once I put her back on the ground fixing her and mine dress. "My queen are you ready?" my dad asked putting out his arm, I nodded grabbing his forearm. "Ready as i'll ever be" I told him walking out of the room.

Olivia was walking in front of us first once the music started to play my dad was walking me down aisle the whole time I was looking at Tom. Dad handed my off to Tom after he kissed my cheek while taking his own seat. "Don't you good well" I said to Tom smiling, he laughed and said" you look wow even 4 months pregnant baby". 

"Welcome everyone to the wedding of Thomas Jones and our Ine Queen Samantha Rice.....! the Prist went on I didn't really listen as I was looking at Tom. BEfore I knew it we had said our vows and said I do" then next thing I knew was the prist said "you may now kiss the bride" Tom pulled me and kissed me, while everyone around us was cheering or clapping or even crying. We had a news crew for all of Icetopia to see thier queen marry and meet thier new king.

"I am happy to pronounce you my queen Samantha Jones for the first time" Tom said turning to everyone int he church and I turned to them also. "I maybe a queen but I am also a mother, now a wife and I proimse to do my very best as Icetopia's queen, Olivia's and our unborn child's mother and Tom's wife as long as I shall live" I told everyone.

I picked up Olivia and Tom put his arms around us both one hand on my back while his otherhand went on to my pregnant stomach and I said "our new home baby we are going to be living in the castle" I told Olivia and she smiled up at us both. 

I am happy for my parents or even my grandparents for bringing Tom into our lifes as people do say two hearts equal as one whole heart.

That is it you guys I just want to say thank you so much for reading commenting and voting my story :D :D :D :D :D 

PICTURE OF SAM AND TOM AT THIER WEDDING :P