Chapter 30

"Olivia stop running around please don't worry mummy is ready to go home now" Tom told Olivia grabbing my bag."Sorry daddy" she said holding onto my hand smiling up at me. "Come on thomas lets get this monkey home" I said laughing and shaking her hand, "don't call me Thomas Samantha" Tom said putting his hand on my lower back walking out of the room out to the car. Tom put Olivia in her car seat while I got in passenger seat putting on my seat belt. 

Tom got in driver seat, started the car and drove us home. While driving I turned around to see Olivia giggling, "what you giggling about sweetie?" I asked her, "mummy my hands glowing" she said showing me her hands. "Olivia you know the rules about our powers don't you honey?" I asked her, she nodded her head. "Ok when we get to nana's house you say happy birthday to her baby and stop your hands from glowing please" I said to her sitting back in my seat. 

Olivia had fallen alseep after that and Tom pulled in my parents drive though. He parked the car, I got out and Tom got Olivia out of her chair. He carried her into the house I followed behide them, I closed the front dorr and Tom turned around to face me. "Sam let me put Olivia down in her bed then we can start packing for you two to move in" Tom said, when Tom was helping to get ready to come home he told me  that he had brought a new house for us and that we can pack today and move in tomorrow. 

I nodded my head, we walked up to my bedroom which all ready had boxs in ready to be filled. Tom put Olivia in her bed, "ok i'm going to start packing my desk" I told him. He nodded, I walked over to my desk starting to pack my boxs, photos and bits off my desk. After packing for two hours Olivia had woken up so Tom was playing with her while I carried on packing.

Aftwe I had packs my desk, my dresser and closet I went over to my bed looking under it to find a old box. I pulled it out and opened it, I saw it was the box I put old case files in. I picked up the box and walked over to bin, I threw the files into the bin, I turned around to see Tom looking at me.

"What?" I asked walking back to the bed, "what was in the box?" he asked me holding Olivia up on the bed. "Just old case files from my rape" I told him tieing up my hair into a high ponytail, "why do youhave them babe?" he asked. "I helpped the poilce to try and find the ma, I geuss I forgot I had them" I told him. "Come on we better get back to packing" Tom said, he knew I didn't like talking about it, so I went back to packing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo of Sam and Tom together :P