Chapter 33

"Mom I thought you left?" Tom asked her lifting me up and standing up helping me up also. Olivia came in the room runnning up to Tom lifting up her arms, he picked her up. "No Tom I didn't leave but you are also not leaving" Julie told us, I looked at her and said" Julie you have no say in this, this is to do with Tom and myself for what we want and what is right for Olivia".

I turned around to see Olivia nw on the ground holding Tom's hand with her tumb in her mouth, I bent down to he level "you tired baby?" I asked her. She shook her head, I laughed pulling her into a hug she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me back. "You want to help mummy with dinner baby?" I asked her, and she replied "ya mummy din-din".

I picked her and placed her on my hip, when I got to the bedroom door I turned to Julie and said" the only reason we are moving is because we can't stay here because if that man learns about Olivia then we are not going to risk that just because you think you  can make us", left the room and went down to the kicthen.

I saw my mum,dad and Sky sitting there looking scared, Sky turned her head once she saw me she went pale "Sam get out of here please Jason is here". Oh my God no no please God no, my mouth dropped I turned around to leave but standing there was Jason smiling at me. I tried to run to the other door which lead to the living room but he gradded my arm pulling me back.

He pushed me into a chair, I sat Olivia in my lap holding onto her into my chest. "How did you find me I changed my last night?" I asked him, he laughed walking right into my face. "I always have my ways Sammy you should know that" he told me caring my cheek, I pulled my face away.

"Sam do you need help?" I heard Tom ask walking into the room, he stopped at the room when he saw Jason, "who are you?" Jason asked Tom getting mad. I got up ot of my chair with Olivia nd ran over to Tom, Tom grabbed me pushing me behide him. "Jason you need to leave and never come back" dad said grabbing him by the neck and dragging him out of the house slamming the door in his face. Tom turned around to me and I fell into his chest he grabbed me and dad grabbed Olivia out of my arms.

I started to cry into his chest, he rubbed my back saying "everything is ok" in my ear. He sat me in chair while the others started to cook dinner. "Baby you have to eat ok please for daddy" Tom begged Olivia, I walked over to her bending down beside her taking a spoonful of carrots, feeding it to her smiling. "Now baby do that for daddy please" i said to her, she nodded then Tom started to feed her again. "Olivia do you think it is time?" Tom asked Olivia, she nodded her head.

I looked at Olivia then over to Tom to see him on one knee holding a ring box with a small simple ring (RING ON SIDE), my hand went to my mouth. "Samantha from that day where you walked into me in your bedroom coming out of the shower I knew you were the one for me, I was also shocked that you didn't slap me when I kissed your cheek youre dad told me you hated that. I love being your boyfriend and a father to Olivia, I love you both so much and I know we are getting married this weekend but i wanted to do it right. So Samantha Rice will you make me the happiness man on the earth will you marry me?" Tom asked me.

I nodded my head smiling, he put the ring on my left ring finger then pulled me in for a kiss. Everyone began to cheer and clap, "ya mummy" I heard Olivia yell from  her high chair. I lauhed then everyone came over hugging us, I picked Olivia up out of her high chair she kissed my cheek smiling. I sat beside Tom while Olivia sat in my lap playing with my new engagement ring, I looked over to Tom and he looked at me and I said "we are a family now I love you Thomas Jones", "and I love you Samantha Rice and Olivia Jones" Tom said back kissing me.

                                                                        THE END!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THAT IS IT YOU GUYS THE STORY IS OVER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING :D :D 

SAMS engagement ring ON THE SIDE.