Chapter 29

"Mummy please wake up" I heard Olivia cry, I felt her lay on my stomach. "Olvia don't lay on your mother you'r going to hurt her" I Heard Julie tell Olivia, I felt Olivia move off my stomach but I  grabbed her before she could. I opened my eyes smiling down at my daugther. "Mummy" Olivia screamed and fell into my arms.

I put my arms around her kissing her head, I looked around to see Tom sat next to my bed in the chair. "I am really get sick of Hospitals, what happened baby?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand smiling up at me, kissing my hand. "The Doctor said due to the crash your had low blood not a enough for your body to work, you have to stay for a night or two. You were out for over 24 hours god babe you scared the hell out of me and olivia when you pressed out" Tom told me.

"I'm going to be fine tho right?" I asked him, he nodded his head. I turned my head to see dad,mom and Julie watching us with smiles on thier faces, I looked at Julie "oh Julie next time my daugther wants to lay on me hurt or not don't stop her got it?" I told her. "Sorry Samantha I don't get want you mean" she replied, I slowly sat up with the help from Tom. "I heard you telling Olivia not to lay on me or she will hurt me" I told her.

She didn't say anything back but just walked out of the room followed by my parents asfter they each gave me a kiss on the cheek or forehead. " I really do need to stay out of this place don't you think?" I Asked looking at Tom, he laughed then nodded saying " I think you and me both babe, are you sure your feeling ok?".

"Ya i'm feeling godd Tom don't worry if i'm in pain I would tell you" I said looking down to see Olivia fast asleep on my chest stucking on her tumb. "She was really tired, she would not go to sleep incase you woke up before her" Tom told me rubbing her back, I looked up at him. "What? Tom she has been up for over a day omg my poor baby" I said laying down with olivia.

Olivia is just like me always caring thinks of others before herself, I smiled down at her smiling. I saw Tom looking at me "what?" I asked him. "Nothing I just love your smile" he replied. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" he asked me standing up out of his seat, I nodded "please could you get me a sandwhich and the doctor baby?" I asked him.

He nodded kissing my forehead leaving the room. I started to rub Olivia's back she began to stir and moan. She lifted up her head and opened her eyes, "hey sleeplyhead" I said pushing her hair out of her face, "are you hungy baby?" I asked her. She nodded rubbing her eyes, "ok baby daddy will be back soon with food for us" I told her sitting up with her sitting in my lap. She started to play with  my fingers, I watching her play when the door opened to show Tom holding tray of food followed by the doctor.

"Hi Samantha my name is Dr. Joy, so how are you feeling?" he asked me, "i'm feeling much better but what I really wanted to ask you was how long will it take for my body to heal from the crsh I mean it's been a month and my ribs still hurt everytime I pick up my daugther or even walk downstairs" I told him.

"Well everyone heals in different ways but I can take some blood ok?" he suggested, I nodded " do I really need to stay over night?" I asked. "Yes Samantha you do just one night then you can leave maybe around tomorrow afternoon" the doctor told me leaving the room. 

"Hey can I get my food now please?" I asked Tom, he nodded handing me the sandwhich from the tray, I opened it while Tom sat down in the chair again. "Olivia do you want some food baby?" I asked her, she looked up at me nodding her head. I tore a coner of the sandwhich then feed it to Olivia she ate it then took the whole sandwhich off me.

"Oi missy what you doing that is for mommy also" I told her laughing, she shook her head eatting. I took the other half from the tray and began to eat that. I saw was nearly falling asleep in his chair, "Tom go sleep baby" I said. He nodded putting his head on my bed falling alseep, I ate my sandwhich with Olivia when we were done I moved the tray out of the way. 

"Lay down with mommy ok Olivia it's bedtime" I told her laying down on my side facing Tom, with Olivia laying infront of my stomach. She closed her eyes while I closed mine feeling Tom grab my hand but I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------