Chapter 8!

"Sam are you okay?" Christen asked. He put his hand on the cheek which Josh slapped.

I cried out in pain moving back holding onto my cheek.

"Christian where did Josh go?" I asked getting scared that Josh is still around.

"Don't worry calm down Sam he's gone I kicked him out after you hit him with a ice ball" he replied.

"He just got me so mad, I never use my powers only at IceCastle party" I said.

"Come on let me drive you home" he said taking my hand in his and pulling me up on to my feet.

"I can't Christian now Josh is gone I have to set the rest of the club up so your party is ready for tomorrow" I said, holding on to his hands shaking.

"Sammy look at you, your shaking please" he said.

"That's the first time you have called me 'Sammy'" I told him smiling at him feeling more calm.

"Oh, sorry don't you like being called that?" he asked.

"No, I love it. I guess I never thought you would call me that"  I replied.

"Well, ill be calling you Sammy all the time now" he said smiling.

"Nice and Christen let me done the rest of the set up okay? it will take me a hour tops. You can't help because it,s for you" I said.

"Only if I can drive you home okay?" he asked.

I nodded and he said" ill wait for you in your office."

"What about your car?" I asked.

"I took the bus so we can drive your car, my car is in the shop" he replied.

"Sure, now go into my office and don't come out until the hour is over" I said while Christian went into my office.

I turned around and walked into the VIP room and started to set up until then I heard Christen say "I guess you are closer to your boss then I thought", he laughed popping his head out the door.

I laughed then replied"Ya I guess I am, okay go do whatever you want in my office, don't come out for an hour".

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand then said" be careful okay?".

I nodded then I let go of his hand and went off to carry on with my setting up for Christen's birthday tomorrow night.

I blew up balloons and put up signs. I took the covers off the seats, I took off my shoes before typing up the signs then I climbed down and put my heels back on.

I went up to set up the speakers for the DJ when the doors opened.

"Christen get out im busy" I said, walking over to him.

"Sam, your hour is over. Now come on im taking you home" he said, grabbing my hands pulling me out of the room.

"No Christen I cant as the room is not finished just yet, I mean don't you care as this is for you" I said pulling my hands out of his.

"NO,DAMN IT SAM, I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO MARRY YOU" he yelled.

My mouth dropped to the floor.

What did he just say?.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo of VIP room on the side