Chapter 5!

"Oh, I'm sorry Samantha, are you okay?" The man asked holding his hand out for me.

"Who are you? And why are you in my room?" I asked, getting up off the floor without grabbing his hand while holding on to my towel.

"My name is Christian Benson, your father told me to come up here and get you I'm sorry I had no idea you were in the shower". He replied turning around.

I walked over to my bed and said" can you hand me them black pants please?" I asked.

"Sure, where on the desk?" He asked.

"Ya please" I replied.

He grabbed my pants with his back still turned handing them to me.

"Thanks, erm just give me a second?" I said. He nodded his head.

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed.

I put my black pants and a white top and a black blazer. "Okay you can turn around now" I told Christian going over to my makeup set up grabbing my hair brush and pulled my hair out of the messy bun and brushed my hair. I did my full face of makeup. 

When I was done I turned to see Christian smiling at me

"What's with you always smiling" I asked walking over to my bedroom door.

"Mick was right, you are really pretty. I think we better get dinner ready" he said. Following me to the door, "I thought I was the only one cooking?" I asked.

"I know but I wanted to help you seeing as the meal is for all of us and I wanted to meet you before hand" he replied. As we were walking down stairs into the kitchen.

"Okay so we need to hurry before I have work this evening after dinner, also Christian how come you wanted to meet me before tonight?" I asked getting all the food and pans we need to make dinner.

"Mick always talks about his only lovely pretty charming Samantha and he said he has something to tell us tonight. So I thought I would get to know you before dinner  so that's why your father told me to go up to your room to get you but he had been called out to a last minute meeting by the way your father went to work" he replied.

"Okay i'll call him later but now we need to start cooking" I said.

He nodded and we started to work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIC OF TOM ON THE SIDE! ------------------>