Chapter 31

While Tom was in the sitting room feeding Olivia, I was still up in my bedroom still packing, I was in the middle of packing up Olivia's toys when I heard Olivia screm "MUMMY". I ran down to the living room, "what's wrong?" I asked and Tom looked up at me, "Olivia wants to know can you have ice- cream?" he told me.

I put my hand over my heart and said "yes baby you can but don't scream like ok? mommy thought you were hurt" I walked over kissing her forehead. "I'm going to head do more packing" I told them both and walked back to my room where I started to pack more of Olivia's toys, after a while of packing I ould hear loud voices coming from my father's study so I walked of my room into his study, I opened the door and walked into see my dad, Tom yelling at a man dressed in a black suit.

"WOW right everyone calm down what this hell is going on?" I asked walking in to the middle of the them putting my hands up. "Samantha Rice i'm geussing" said the man in the suit, I turned to him and said"maybe who wants to know?". "My name is Aaron Boxer i'm here to tell you that your sister Sky is backing back the club and is selling it to a man called Jason Bennet. My buddy in the FBI told me that you know this man is this true?" the man said. I froze in my place "I...I...err know of him" I replied trying to get my head around this, "Sam are you ok?" I heard Tom ask behide me.

I walked backwards into Tom's arms, when he wrapped his arms me I started to shake. "Babe what's wrong?" Tom asked rubbing my arms, I turned around holding onto him "where is Olivia?" I asked. "She is with my mom why?" Tom replied,"Sam your scaring tell me what is wrong" he said, "Jason Bennet he was my rapist" I told him looking into his eyes.

He pulled me into a hug and after a few minutes i pulled away turning to Aaron "tell my sister she can't sell the club to that man and when did he get out of prison?" I asked. "Two months ago Ms" Aaron replied, I turned to Tom. "Tom i'm sorry but we have to move somewhere esle I can't have that man anywhere near me" I told him, "Sam does he know about Olivia?" Tom asked me, I didn't say anything so he asked again "Sam does he know about  Olivia?".