Chapter 19!

"Sam, you and Liv becareful ok?" Tom said pulling up outside my school. 

"Ok can you come here at lunch please? ill tell Mr Barker I can't stay" I replied.

"Ok honey and meet me at your dad,s office at lunch ok?" he asked.

I took off my seltbelt and turned around to see Olivia asleep. I smiled then turned back around and said" ok but why?". 

"Tell you later now go" he said, I laughed then grabbed my bag and opened the door.

I got out and closed the door, I opened the backseat door and took Olivia,s seatbelt off, and I picked her up and she wined.

I placed her head on my sholder, she stayed asleep. "Bye babe" I said blowing him a kiss.

"Bye baby" he said, smiling. I closed the car door and Tom drove off.

I walked into the school and Jess came running over. "Hey Sam, how come Olivia is here?" she asked. "She wanted to come, what time is it?" I asked.

Olivia moved in my arms and she grabbed my hair. "It's almost 9, are you coming class?" she asked.

I nodded and we walked to music class. "Olivia, baby are you waking up?" I asked her, she opened her eyes and rubbed them.

"Hi mommy", she said smiling. We walked into the class room and I sat down at the back of the classroom.

Olivia held onto my neck and sat on my lap. She closed her eyes again and I dropped the bag on the floor.

Everyone came in and the bell rang. "Hey Sam, it's great to see Olivia again, she looks more like you every time we see her" Dasiy a girl in my class said.

I nodded then a red hair women wearing a white dress with red heels walked in. "Hello class im your new music and dance teacher. My name is Ms Powers" she told us.

"Ms Power have you mat Olivia Rice yet?" Jess asked her. I hit her on the arm and Ms Powers said" no who is she?".

Right on cue Olivia woke up ad started to cry. I looked up to see Ms Powers standing in front of me. I started to calm Olivia down and she stopped crying.

"Hey sleeply head what's up?" I asked her. "I had a nightmare" she said, tears running down her face.

I pulled my sleve and wiped her tears away. "You're ok baby, im here baby" I told her.

I looked up at Ms Powers and I said" sorry this is Olivia". "Well hi there sweetie, you are very pretty" Ms Powers said looking at Olivia.

Olivia giggled and everyone said " awww" and Olivia hid her face in my hair. I laughed then I asked" baby are you still tried?".

She nodded then lay her head on my sholder. "Samantha you'r baby sister is so cute you must be be so close to you're sister" Ms Powers said.

"Ms Powers, Olivia is not my sister. She is my daughter" I said.

"Oh ok, well right everyone today we are going to be singing a spainish song from a TV show called  "Violetta" Ms Powers said walking back up to the top of the class room.

Everyone said "SAM", I laughed and Ms Powers said" ok Sam come up please so I can give you the words".

I got up with Liv still in my arms and walked up to Ms Powers. "Here you go" she said handing me a sheet.

"Thanks, when do we start?" I asked. "Right now" she replied, I nodded slowly then looked at Olivia. She was asleep and I smiled down at her. "Hang on for a minute ok Ms?" I asked. She nodded and I walked back to my seat and sat down with Olivia on my lap. I bent down and grabbed my bag.

I put it on the table and opened it, I grabbed my cell phone and texted Tom.

Hey babe, can you come to my class please? xx - Sam.

I'm outside Sammy xx - Tom.

Just then the door opened and in walked up Tom. I walked up over to him and he grabbed Olivia out of my arms. "You ok?" he asked, I nodded then said " ya i'm ok ive got to go and sing now and why were you outside?".

"Your dad told me that you have music so I knew you would text me" he replied.

I laughed, I turned around to everyone then I asked "you all ready?". They all nodded and we walked up to the stage, I followed them up and I walked  up to the front of the stage in front of the mic.

I looked up and saw Tom holding a now wide awake Olivia, I smiled and waved up at her. She waved back and said something in Tom,s ear and it made him laugh then kissed her forehead.

"Samantha are you ready?" Ms Powers asked beside me. "Yap ready Ms" I replied and she played the music.  (Play Video on side for song).

When the song stopped, I closed my eyes and heard clapping, I opened my eyes to see everyone even Olivia and Tom clapping.

I smiled then turned around to all of my friends then said" you guys were great well done". "Samantha, you are really good, I can see why Ms Jordan said you are the best" Ms Powers said.

"Thanks Ms but everyone is great also" I said.  "Mommy, mommy" Olivia screamed, I walked off the stage and went over to her. I grabbed her and kissed her on her forehead, "you ok baby?" I asked her and she grabbed my necklace.

"Sam you were great but I have to ask you two things?" Tom said. "Thanks honey and what do you want to ask?" I replied.

How come you always wear that necklace? and when did you learn spainish?" he asked, playing with Olivia's hands.

I laughed then replied " I leant it when I was 10 and I wear it all the time becuase my good friend and ex boyfriend gave it to me before he went off in the army and it saved my life".

"How did it save you life?" he asked, I looked down and Olivia, she smiled up at me and I kissed her forehead.

"The man who raped me tried to kill me, when he had his hands around my neck. Lucky I had the necklace in my hand and cut his face and after I cut him, he ran off" I told him trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry Sam I wish I could take them nightmares away" he said, I shook my head then looked down at Olivia again, she was holding on to my necklace with a wired look on her face.

"What is it Olivia?" Tom asked her, "mama something in necklace" she said. I pasted her on to Tom and took off my necklace then looked at the red heart. I saw it, inside of the red jem was a note and it read" Sammie my best friend forever love Jay". I closed it up and laughed then put the note back into the jem and put the necklace back on.

I looked up to see Tom looking at me, "it's a note from Jay that's all Tom" I told him. He nodded then the bell rang for break, "right everyone tomorrow we are going to be learning songs for your graduation which is only next week" Ms Powers said. 

Everyone left the room after picking up their things and I went over to my seat, I grabbed my bags. I walked out of the classroom with Tom holding Olivia. 

"Dad,s office?" I asked.

"Yay grandaddy" Olivia cheered which made Tom and I laugh, as we made our way to dad's office to have lunch with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONG ON THE SIDEE ;) Xx

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD