Chapter 22

"Mom did you get you'r dress from New Look?" I asked her, "yes sweetheart I did" she replied. A women wearing an black dress that looked around her 20 with long brown hair with blue eyes smiling, she stood behide dad and pulled out an notepad and a pen.

"Hi, my name is Dasiy, i'll be you'r waitess for night so will we start with drinks?" she said smiling at Tom. Mom,dad, Joe and Julie ordered their drinks and Dasiy walked over beside Tom, "I'll have an beer" and I said" i'll just have an water". 

"Sure nothing honey, i'll be right back" she said putting her hand on Tom's sholder then left the tabe. Tom turned his head to me and I just shaked my head then looked away passing Olivia her babycup full of her orange juice.

She drank it then put it back on the table, "what's wrong Sam?" Tom asked putting his hand on my lower back. I turned back around to face him and was about to answer when Dasiy came back with our drinks, she put drinks down and I moved into Tom, was about to kiss him when I felt something cold pour on top of me.

I shot up out of my seat and looked down to see my brand new dress was covered in water and beer. I turned to see Dasiy smiling and she said" opps", I looked to see everyone at looking at me stocked.

"Sam baby you'r dress it's ruined" mom said walking over to me, I turned to Dasiy and said" I want to see your boss RIGHT NOW!".

She walked away smiling then came back and a man following her behide, "this is my boss Mr Pullman" Dasiy said walking behide Tom. "Madma what seems to be the problem?" Mr Pullman asked, "my dress is ruined because that girl poured our drinks on me" I said showing him my dress and Tom got out of his chair.

Tom put his hand on my lower back and Dasiy looked mad. "Dasiy my office now, im sorry everyone you'r whole meal is for free im sorry again" Mr Pullman said then left after Dasiy, "i'm going to get cleaned up" I said leaving the table heading to the bathroom.

After I got most of the beer out of my dress I went back to the table and sat down in my seat. "I'm ok dont worry now Olivia?" I called her, her head went up and she said" baba mommy?", I pulled her out of her high chair and sat her on my lap.

She put her hand on my stomach and said" baba?", I put my hand on top of her then said" yes Olivia baba", everyone stopped talking and turned to us. I grabbed Tom's hand and put it on my stomach, "i'm pregnant", and everyone cheered. 

I turned to Tom and smiled, "i'm going to be a dad?" he asked, "yes you are baby" I repiled, he pulled me into a kiss and then everyone got out of their seats to hug me and Tom. I saw my dad sat in his seat looking at his phone so I tried to get up but saw Olivia on my lap rubbing my flat stomach, "baby can you sit with daddy please?" I asked.

"Mommy I want to stay with you and baby" she said looking up at me, "just for 5 minutes please baby I need to talk to grandaddy" I told her, she nodded. I pasted her over to Tom and got up walked over to dad.

"Dad you ok? you have been looking at your phone all night" I asked standing beside him, I looked to my right to see Dasiy coming back over to the table and she said" are you ready to order food?", everyone ordered and Tom ordered for me, Dasiy didn't say anything to me or even look at Tom which made me feel much better.

"I'm ok sweetheart don't worry about me, i'm so happy for you baby I can't believe your pregnant again" he repiled laughing, I nodded then said" I know right? I feel so happy". Dasiy came back with a tray of our food and dad grabbed me, he sat me down on his lap and I looked at him.

"What? I don't want you or my grandchild getting hurt just because of that witch" dad explained, after Dasiy left I got off dad and said" I need food". Mom and Dad laughed as I sat down in my seat, Olivia was back in her high chair eatting her child meal and I ate my chicken beast and chips.

For the rest of the night we all had a laugh and talked about the wedding abit, around 8:30pm Olivia fell asleep on my lap and we stayied at the restaurant for an other hour or so. Around 10 we were getting ready for leave I stood up with Olivia asleep in my arms and Tom helped me put my jacket on. I grabbed Olivia's bag and my handbag still holding Olivia, because the meal was free we all just got up and walked out of the restaurant over to our cars.

I put Olivia in her car seat and put her seat belt on, I got in the passerseat and put my seatbelt on. Tom started the car as he drove we waved goodbye to Julie and Tom, half way home Tom asked" when did you do the test? and tell Olivia the news?". I laughed softly then replied" when I getting ready I did the test and when you were in the shower I told her".

We got home and I got Olivia put her to bed, me and Tom got ready for bed. We got in and Tom put his arms around me and rested them on my stomach, he kissed my cheek" I love you Samantha Rice and always will" he said before falling asleep.

I fall asleep after dreaming about how lucky I am to have Tom in my life also to have Olivia and my NO our baby in our lifes.