Chapter 14!

"Tom, can we go please before I kill myself or your mother?" I asked, holing on to his forearm, nearly falling a sleep.

He helded on to me and laughed. "Dont worry, we are nearly done. Are you ok Sam? you look really pale" Tom asked.

Right now me and Tom are with Julie shopping for wedding rings and I feel like crap. It,s been a week since Tom,s birthday and Julie has been calling me everyday to come and go wedding shopping. I go back to school in 2 days.

"Tom, when can we leave? I feel like crap" I asked again. "When we both pick out rings we like, then we can leave" he told me.

I turned around and called over Tom and Julie. " I love these ones what do you think?" I asked pointing out a set of two rings(A/N pic on the side of rings). Tom smiled at me then nodded. Julie looked then said" I dont like them you need something a lot bigger".

"No Julie. They are great we are the ones who have to wear them not you and I pick them. Now can we please get them so I can go home, I have work to do" I said looking at Julie. She looked shocked, what the hell did I just stand up to Julie Jones?

"Fine, we will get them if thats what you both want?" she asked looking at Tom. I looked up at Tom and did the puppy eyes, he sighed then looked up at his mother then said" mom, I love them now please can you go pay for them so I can take Sam home, she looks like she needs rest".

"I need you to try them on first" Julie said. I nodded then Julie called over the sales women and asked" can my son and his girlfriend try the two hearts rings set please?".

The women looked at Tom and smiled. She asked" hi there, whats your name?" and Tom put his arm around me then he said" can we try the rings on please?".

She looked at me then nodded. She unlocked the case and took the rings out and handed them to Julie. Tom took the rings then I went to grab the ring for me but he grabbed my hand. "What are you doing Tom?" I asked.

He smiled then said" that,s my job not yours ever". He then pulled my left hand then put the ring on my ring finger. "Well, does it fit?" Julie asked.

My smile got wider then I said" Yap, it fits just right". "Like it was made for you" Tom said, I grabbed his ring and said" if this fits you we get them deal?".

"Deal sweetie" he said. I put the ring on his left hand ring finger, "Well?" I asked. "It fits great we will buy them" he said smiling down at me. 

We took the rings off and Julie paid, we left the shop and I grabbed Tom,s hand, he looked down at me and I smiled.

We walked over to my car, I got in the drivers side and Tom got in the passerseats and Julie got in the back seat. I started the car, Tom put on some music and my phone started to ring.

"Sam, want me to get that for you?" Julie asked. "No, its ok I have got it, my phone is on speaker" I replied pressing the bottom on the wheel.

"Hello Samantha Rice here" I said awsering the phone.

"Hey baby, how are you today?" the voice said on the phone.

"Sky? is that you?" I asked.

"Who is Sky?" I heard Julie ask Tom.

He shook his head. "Ya baby sister where are you? im home for the weekend" Sky replied though the phone. 

"Nice are the kids with you?" I asked while pulling up to a red light. I tied up my hair in a messy bun and then the light turned green and I carried on driving to my house. Everyone is coming to my house.

"Ya they are here and Olivia can't wait to see her mommy you better hurry Sammie" Sky said, I laughed then said" hey Sky im nearly home ill see you in 10 minutes I love you". I hung up then Julie asked" who is Sky? and Olivia?".

"My older sister, she lives in England and Olivia is my sister child she calls me mommy to drive Sky mad sometimes" I lied, I carried on driving home. I rested my arm on the side on my window and rested my head on my hand. I drove up into the drive way and turned the car off.

Everyone got out but I closed my eyes and stayed sat there. "Sam, are you ok?" I heard Tom ask. I opened my eyes and turned to Tom, then smiled.

"Ya im great just not looking forward to doing paperwork for the rest of the night im going to be up all night again" I said getting out of the car.

"Come on Tom, Im just going to say hello to everyone then go up to my dad,s study and your dad said you all are staying tonight so you can stay in my room cause I say im going to fall asleep at his desk again" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the house.

He laughed then said" well looks like both of us are going to fall a sleep in your dad,s study cause im going to help you and im not taking a no".

We walked into the house and I got ready for the crazy kids and fights to start it,s going to be a LONG night!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIC OF SAM'S AND TOM'S RINGS ON SIDE