Chapter 15!

"MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!" I heard Olivia scream when I walked right in the door. She jumped up and I picked her up and she sat on my hip. 

"Hey baby what have you been up?" I asked kissing her cheek.

She didn't aswer me back but she did look behide me, she looked scared and hide in my hair. I turned around to see Tom standing behide me smiling. I laughed then said" hey cupcake don't worry he is the man im marrying his name is Tom".

"Tom, come here for a second please" I told him and he came right beside me. I took his hand and put it on my hip then Olivia moved out from my hair then smiled. "Tommy? do you love my mommy?" she asked out of nowhere.

He laughed then he replied" yes I do Olivia ever much" I turned my head to look at him and saw he was already looking at me.

"Mommy do you love Tommy?" Olivia asked playing with my hair. "Well do you?" I heard everyone ask me again. I looked away from Tom to see mom, dad,Joe,Julie and Sky and her husbond Leo standing by the living room door.

I looked up at Tom then smiled then replied" yes I do with all of my heart and im happy that our grandmother,s signed that contrace". I grabbed his tie which he was wearing and pulled him down then I crushed my lips up on to his and kissed him.

I pulled away then smiled, he smiled then said" wow that was great". I laughed then said" sorry to break up the show but I have paperwork to do".

I put Olivia down on the floor then she started to scream, I picked her up again and she stopped crying, "if you wanted to come with me all you had to do is ask" I told her.

"Tom, are you staying with us or going with Samantha?" Joe asked. I started to walk up to room and I turned to Tom and said" Tom how about you meet everyone before you help me tonight", he nodded then I walked up to my room.

I opened the door then walked in. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my folders and I held them under Olivia,s bum.

She started to giggle when I walked into dad,s study. I put the folders on the desk. "Hey what are you giggling about?" I asked Olivia when I put her on dad,s desk.

"The folder was cold mommy" she replied, I kissed her on top of her head. I sat down and put Olivia on my lap. "What are you going to do while me and Tom work baby?" I asked reaching over to grab a folder.

"Grandaddy brought up some colouring for me" she said and she jumped off my lap then ran over to the little desk dad brought her as a birthday gift. I started to work with the reviews from people on Tom,s birthday.

 After going over the bills for an hour, I took abreak and went over to Olivia.

I sat down on the floor beside her, she was drawing a picture. "What are you drawing baby?" I asked.

She looked up and said" you, me and Tommy as a family, is Tommy my new daddy mommy?". "Maybe baby, do you want to run and get him?" I asked.

She smiled then ran out. I laughed then got up off the floor. God I hope he take my news ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Sam,s news?? PIC ON SIDE OF OLIVIA