Chapter Two

I walked into my first option class, ugh foods! I looked around and the first one there was...Of course, Shay Montgomery! I rolled my eyes and sat at the back while she was in the midle table. I opened back up my note book and continued to doodle. Just then, the School's heartthrob, Blake Evermore walks in and sits beside Shay. Does he like her?! Oh come on! I rolled my eyes and continued to draw while everyone else walked into class.

*Shay's P.O.V *

I was first in class like always, and then walks in Nicki Williams, Bad girl of the school. She doesn't like to socialize and is the total opposite of me. I decided to doodle in my book until Blake Evermore walks in and sits right beside me. OH MY GOODNESS! Did I remember I've had a crush on him since elementary? We've been friends for a while but 8th grade we haven't talked and since.

"Hey Shay!" He smiled and I smiled the biggest smile ever!

"Oh um hey!"

"I'm having a party tonight and u was wondering if you'd like to come? Ryder will be going!" He said to me and I smiled.

"We'll see!" I blushed as everyone else walked in.

Lunch time!

I bought my beautiful pizza and sat on the table I usually sit on with Ryder and his friends. I ate my apple as he squished in beside me.

"Well hello pretty Thang! " He said wiggling his eyebrows! I burst out laughing and just looked at him.

"Did you just call me pretty Thang!?"

"I sure did!!!!" He said. I was about to reply but guess who decided to come along! Tielya! She sat beside Ryder and rubbed her hand up and down his arm. I was about to slap my pizza onto her forehead. She's liked him for a while but UGH EW NO GET AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND! I was so mad I think she could tell. Ryder quickly grabbed my hand telling me to calm down, so I did, well tried too.

"So Ryder, spring dance is a few months away...who are you going to ask?" She said in her fake girly voice. I rolled my eyes and Continued to eat my pizza until the rest of Ryder's friends came and watched this go down.

"Actually I'm already going with someone!" He said confident. Everyone at the table looked at him. He LIKES SOMEONE AND NEVER TOLD ME!?

"Who?" She snapped.

"My friends, I'm going with the guys, Blake, and Shay!" He said. She groaned and walked away.

"You guys never told me Blake was going!" I said to all of them and they shrugged.

"Relax, you look pretty all the time!" Dylan said and I blushed.

"Um noo..!" I said drinking my milk.

"We've seen you when you were dying sick! Ahaha I remember that day!" Shawn said. I've known these guys since I was little, we are still close, but not as close as we used to be when they all moved school I'm Junior high, other than Ryder of course. Thankfully we are all reunited!

*Nicki's P.O.V *

Lunch, thank god! I rushed out the door and went to eat at Mc. Donalds. Only time I get to leave that dreaded horrid place people go too. All my options for today, I have them with Shay!! Why!? Thankfully I got invited to Blake's party, I'll have a little fun today before I have to go back to those options, I could ditch some too so no big deal! I got my beautiful food and decided to eat while I walked back to school.

I walked past the cafeteria and I spotted Shay laughing. Huh, guess this girl really isn't isn't a drag after all. I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker. I saw Tielya and her squad picking on this shy girl, I think her name was...oh right, Violet! she was the quite smart girl. I quickly finished up my lunch and walked up behind them.

"What.do.you.think.you're.doing?!" I said. I could hear her rolling her eyes as her and her 'possy' turned and stared me down.

"None of your business! SHE was in our way!" Tielya said flipping her hair. Oh that's it!

"You have no RIGHT TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL THIS WAY! You are just as bad as all these "Jerks." So please mind your OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND LEAVE THEM ALL ALONE CUZ YOU ARE NO BETTER!" I said. Violet Thanked me and left and I walked away from the scene proud. I walk towards my locker and put my water away as the lunch bell rang. OH great, time to go to math class -.-

At home

THANK GOODNESS! I dropped my bag by the door and walked to my room.

"KATE CAN I GO TO BLAKE'S PARTY TONIGHT?!" I asked at the top of the stairs.

"YES YOU CAN BUT PLEASE DON'T STAY OUT TO LATE I DON'T WANT TO WORRY!" She called back. We've had our rough times since we've lost my dad. But who says Stepmom's are evil...? I decided to change and wear sweatpants in the mean time. Hm what should I wear? Let's see. I jumped off my bed and searched through my closet. Let's wear, Ripped jeans, Denim shirt, black converse, Hm, keep my hair Natural, and let's just put on Mascara! Ive got what I'm going to wear down, now let's watch my beautiful baby Netflix!

*Shay's P.O.V *

What to wear? what to wear? I've been looking for something to wear and I've been looking for am outfit for 3 HOURS! OMG IT'S 6?! The party starts at 7 ugh. I decided to wear what ever I find and I looked one more time and then I found these denim ripped Overalls OOO THAT'S CUTE! I slipped them on and wore a white long sleeved crop top underneath and slipped on my Vans. I decided to leave my hair the way it is,curly and poofy! I put on chapstick, unplugged my phone from charge,pulled on a jacket and waited for Ryder to come. I'm super nervous! I played around with my necklace until Ryder pulled up in my drive way. I kissed my parents and little baby brother goodbye and walked out.

"READY to go princess?" He said laughing.

"I like how you've kept the change of nick names for 4 years!" I smiled as I turned up the music and we are off.