Chapter 27

*Dylan's P.O.V*
Ryder left and he was pretty upset so I decided to follow him. No one likes it when he leaves upset, especially not after last time. Again, everyone told me to leave him but I know the way he thinks..he's going after Trevor. I rush out of the building and I see he's already got into his car and left. Jeez Ryder why are you so stubborn? I rolled my eyes and texted Nicki, telling her I'm taking her car. I remember her tossing her keys to me so I pulled them out of my pocket and jumped into the car. This time I'm not speeding after him. I did that last time, stupid mistake. I followed him and I don't think he noticed. Man, what is up with Trevor. What does he want? I kept thinking about that until Ryder stopped. I quickly hit the breaks, I was so close to hitting his car. I jumped out of the car and followed him into the woods. Why is he here?!

"Ryder! Yo man, why are you here?!"  I asked. He turned around and his eyes were glassy. He looks like he's gonna cry

"He's done enough. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!"  He blurt. Suddenly, I was on the ground with blurred vision. Trevor was here. He hit me on the back of my head and now I'm in pain. I landed on my knee, ugh frick. I laid on the ground motionless until I could see. I stood up and Trevor and Ryder were already going at it. Trevor had blood coming down his nose and scratches on his face, and Ryder's mouth was bleeding and he also had scratches all over his face.

"This is for hurting Nicki"
Ryder threw a punch at him

"This is for hurting miles"
He threw another

"THIS IS FOR HURTING MY BEST FRIEND"
And he was down. Woah. Ryder collapsed onto the ground and I helped him up. I was taking him to the car until Trevor was back up again.

"You don't know anything, you don't know what's going on. Nicki is hiding things from you. And Shay? Hmph, this is just the beginning for her!" Trevor said from behind me. I let go of Ryder, turned around, kicked Trevor in the stomach and watched him fall back down. He gets up again and hits me smack across the face and I have a cut on the side of my mouth. Oh that's it. I threw a punch and watched him go flying. This self defence classes really payed off.

"Don't Touch me." I said. I picked up Ryder and I drove him all the way back to the building.

*Shay's P.O.V*

"Shay Montgomery? May I ask you a few questions?" The judge asked. I nodded and stood up, it's time.

"Why do you strongly believe Aidan should stay with your family?" I processed the question through my head and I opened my mouth to speak, but then I close it. I look around and Ryder and Dylan still aren't back. I can't do this, no I can't do this. I'm too worried about them. I just can't. As I'm about to sit back down, they walk in. Thank god. I can't really see their faces from where I'm standing but at least I'm not worrying as much. I open my mouth to talk and the words rush out.

"We found Aidan abandoned on the side of the road in a box, when he was only a month old. We brought him in, we took care of him, we fed him, gave him a roof over his head, kept him alive and he's healthy. That is something they failed to do. Aidan is just a baby, and this man and women are not capable of raising a child. They have been to jail multiple times, and they were supposed to be imprisoned for 20 years but someone bailed them out. And they are also not capable of raising Aidan, especially since Aidan isn't theirs!" I paused and everyone gasped. I smiled.

"That's right. His real parents are Diana and Harry Royals, ambassadors of Hungary. Aidan was kidnapped from them. And I strongly believe that these two have something to do with that, but of course I don't have legal evidence to back myself up so I shouldn't make assumptions. But, many of you may need some convincing. We have Aidan's birth certificates.
Aidan George Royals, that is his full name. We also have many newspapers about Aidan. From when he was born to when he was kidnapped. I strongly believe Aidan should stay with us because we are his family, maybe not biologically, but legally we are. They are just crooks trying to steal a rich baby!" I said. I stepped down and everyone was amazed, even my own parents. We just now need to wait a couple minutes to see who won. I sat down and everyone just started at me.

"NO WAY THAT IS THE SHY SHAY MONTGOMERY!" Tucker said

"Indeed it is! THATS MY BABY COUSIN!!" Aria said

"Woah, I didn't even know you were capable of doing that!" Ryder said. I looked at him and noticed his face AND DYLAN's. WHAT HAPPENED.

"We will explain later, look... It's time to see who won!" Dylan said. We all turned and sat in silence.

"I have made my decision. Aidan..shall stay with the Montgomery family. And you two will be sent to jail." The judge said. We all jumped out of our chairs and hugged each other. I got to keep my brother oh my god. Ryder hugged me and I burst into tears. I'm so happy I don't even know what to say. I grab Ryder's face and I kiss him hard while everyone is watching but I don't care. He pulls me in closer and kisses me back harder. We stay in the same position, lips on lips, not wanting to let go. But eventually we did. He grabbed my hand and we were all walking out of the building until a gun was fired. I opened my eyes and my scream fills up the whole world. Right in front of me was Ryder laying in a pool of blood.