Chapter 19

*Nicki's P.O.V. *

I'm sitting there waiting for Shay to come out, we all were. I'm guessing she Stayed with Ryder! I pulled out my phone until someone called my name.

"Nicki!" The dreadful voice said. I slowly looked up and Trevor was a few feet away from me. I quickly tapped Miles Shoulder and he looked up. He stood up and blocked my view.

"What do you want?!" Miles said.

"Listen boy! I wasn't talking to you, I want to talk to Nicki!" Trevor replied answering the question. Miles looked back at me and I nodded. He moved out of the way and I stood up and walked towards Trevor. He pulled me to the corner and stared me right in the eyes and I stared back, that is something I couldn't do after what has happened.

"They need you!" He told me. I gasped and took a deep breath.

"I'm NEVER going to them! Is that clear!" I replied walking away. He grabbed my arm and turned me back around.

"I don't think you have a choice here!" He replied grinning. He started pulled me along with him and I tried to get his grip loose but nothing seemed to work. I kicked him in the spot and punched him across the face.

"Don't ever touch me again!" I said to him.

"YOU LITLE!" He replied grunting. I walked back to Miles,Tucker,Shawn, and Aria. They looked at me and I smiled telling them everything is fine, but nothing was.. Their face expressions suddenly changed so I decided to look behind me and there was Trevor yet again! Miles grabbed my hand and pushed me into Tucker.

"Leave!" Miles told him

"Stop being so critical and you leave!" He replied

"First of all, I'm not being critical and second of all, if you don't get out of my face in five seconds I swear you will end up in a hospital room!" Miles said stepping in closer,. Trevor was flushed with anger as he threw the first punch. He Hit miles across the face but it didn't stop there. Miles pushed him back against the wall and kept throwing punches. I ran to them and the guys and Aria helped pry Miles off Trevor. Shawn pulled him off and pushed him against another wall, Miles tried pushing Shawn back but then Shawn would slap him.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Shawn yelled in his face.

"NURSE!" Aria yelled tried getting a nurse. Tucker pulled up Trevor and followed the nurse. Miles still wouldn't calm down! There was a pool of blood where Trevor was and blood on Miles' knuckles. Shawn rushed to get Shay while I tried to calm him down.

"MILES! Listen to me, calm down?" I kept saying!

"No I am not going to calm down! Nicki he could hurt you again? AND HE HIT ME AND HE HAS NO RIGT TO CO-" I cut him off mid sentence by pushed my lips against his! He pulled me closer and kissed me back.

"Woah okay!" A voice said. We pulled apart and I turned around flushing pink! Aria, Shawn, Tucker and Shay were all smiling at us. Oh this is awkward.

*Shay's P.O.V*

I followed Shawn out and saw a pool of blood. My eyes scanned the floor then I looked up and there I saw Nicki and Miles kissing. Oh my god!

"Woah okay!" Shawn said quietly but it was loud enough for them to hear. He let go of her and she turned around and her eyes grew. I looked at Aria and she was smiling and I was too!

"I- um we.." Nicki tried saying but Aria cut her off.

"Shut up we all already know!" She said rolling her eyes and Nicki and smiles blushed. After they cleaned up the blood and everyone got a chance to talk to the boys, everyone went home.

"So Aria!" I said getting into my car. She looked at me and shook her head.

"He kissed my forehead chill!" She replied putting on her seatbelt.

"I gotta have a talk with him. I mean, yes he's one of my best friends but if he hurts you I'm gonna make sure he never gets out of the hospital!" I replied as we drive home.

"You nerd! You can't do that!" Aria said laughing. I just smirked at her and turned up the radio.

We made it home and we head up to our beds. It was 2 am and I was so damn tired! I changed into my shorts and t-shirt and put my hair in a bun. I checked in on Aidan and he was fast asleep, but I think he heard me come into the room because he woke up! He was about to cry but I picked him up and took him downstairs.

"Oh aren't you hungry?" I asked . I warmed up his bottle and brought him back upstairs. I fed him and put him back to sleep. I got into bed and was half way asleep until I heard rocks at my window. I opened up my blinds and the window and Blake was at his window.

"Shay I want to apologize!" He said before I could turn around.

"For what? Hurting me..yet again?" I said harshly.

"I didn't meant to okay! I just..I really like her and -"

"Played with my feelings. Hurt my best friends, and now you are saying sorry. Blake I really like you I hope you know that. I want to hate you but just can't. So if that's what you're wondering then no I do not hate you okay? Now go sleep, see you tomorrow... Goodnight Blake!" I said. I closed my window and blinds and jumped back into bed. I was again falling asleep until my phone went off. I picked it up and it was Dylan.

"What do you want?" I said.

"You have a very nice sleeping voice yenno!"

"Go sleep!"

"Don't wanna, plus I can't!"

" why not?"

"I can't stop thinking about her Shay!"