You're a vampire

My eyes flickered open, Frank and Gerard stood there staring at me. I felt... Numb and so hungry. I needed food.

"Kaylee? How do you feel?" Gerard asked concerned, I just looked at him like he was a lunatic. Why wouldn't I be okay? I looked around and saw I was in Gerard's home. How the hell did I get here? I felt stronger than usual and colder. I sat up and Frank stared at me, when I looked at him now I felt different. I tried to stand up but they both grabbed me holding me still.

"I'm fine" I said confused

"Kaylee do you know what happened?" Gerard asked and I saw Frank swallow hard, I shook my head starting to worry. Gerard looked at Frank and nodded to him.

"I changed you" He whispered,

"Changed me? What do you mean" I asked becoming even more confused. He took a deep breath and looked guilty

"You're a vampire Kaylee" I felt like someone just punched me, I felt a lump in my throat and started feeling sick.

"Vampire?" I choked out. "I need air" I said trying to stand up but they held me down again, If I was a vampire how come I couldn't get up... Surely I would be strong enough? Maybe because they're older than me they're stronger.

"You can't leave the house" Gerard told me with an apologetic look slapped on his face, I felt so ill. I wanted to go home.

"You're a new vampire, you'll be hungry and you will easily lose control of yourself" Frank whispered letting go of me. This was so much to take in.

"Do I have to kill people?" I whispered my voice becoming unsteady. I didn't want to kill people. I felt my eyes fill up with tears and Gerard hugged me.

"No, we will give you blood packs" He whispered, I felt sick of the thought of drinking blood. Someones blood would be entering my body and it could be any ones. I shuddered at the thought and Gerard pulled back smiling. "We'll help you through this Kaylee, okay?" He told me warmly, I nodded slowly and looked at Frank.

"I'm sorry Kaylee" He whispered and sat next to me. "You was dying and I couldn't lose you... Please understand that" He said apologetically. I hugged him gently.

"Well at least I know you cared enough to keep me alive... Or whatever I am" I chuckled but I felt so depressed. "Does Mikey know?" I whispered swallowing hard. Gerard eyes widened and he shook his head.

"He's still unconscious" He whispered standing up "I better go check on him" He said walking off leaving me alone with Frank.

"So how do I control myself? Do I have any like magical powers?" I asked Frank who chuckled slightly, I was just curious.

"You have a lot to learn Kaylee" He half smiled and breathed deeply. Maybe being a vampire wasn't that bad. I wasn't really that upset about it... Apart from the thought of being dead and killing people draining there blood from there bodies. I had eternal life.