Running...

Gerard stood up and looked at me, then at Frank.

"I'll train her" Gerard told Frank and he shook his head

"I'm her master I'll train her..."

"I know more than you Frank, I'm older" Gerard told him and Frank looked hesitant but gave in. I stood up and followed Gerard. We walked into the basement and it was HUGE.

"What am I going to learn first then... Sir?" I chuckled and he smiled at me.

"Running" He smiled and then he was gone, I looked around the room and saw him standing in the corner. "Firstly, you have to focus" He told me "Then, you simply run as fast as you can" He told me so I focused... Ran and hit my head on the wall. I fell back and Gerard caught me laughing "Try not to run into a wall though" He chuckled and I held my head.

"I was fast wasn't I?" I asked smirking and he nodded. I regained my balance but he still didn't let go, I didn't mind.

"Keep practising" He told me so I did, Focus, Run and stop before I go through the wall. After an hour of practising I slowly got better at it.

"Can I like have a break or something?" I asked rubbing my bruised head, Gerard smiled and we both sat on the sofa.

"Your a fast learner" He told me and I smiled smugly. "Your bruises will heal quickly" He told me and I smiled at him.

"Do you have a special power...?" I asked curiously

"It's not really a special power but I'm stronger than normal vampires so I could take out both Mikey and Frank put together" He smiled

"Do I have a vampire power thing?" I asked and he laughed

"I think... You have extra charm, you had it when you was human" He winked and I blushed. Extra charm isn't really an ability is it?

"When can I tell Mikey?" I asked

"Not yet, you need to become used to the whole vampire system first, learn to control yourself better" He told me

"What do you mean control myself better?"

"When your a vampire your emotions become stronger, you will get angrier than normal which is harder to control" He sighed rubbing his head "That's what happened with Mikey... And Frank" He half smiled.

"How come you haven't lost control?" I asked

"I have, just not around you" He said looking at the floor. I ran and sat on his lap making him jump. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"Vamp buddies" I chuckled and he hugged me back. I knew Gerard felt something for me, and Frank did... And Mikey did but who did I like? Gerard's there for me... I'm kind of scared of Frank and Mikey killed my mum making me hate him.