Want her to be happy

"W..What" I whispered trying to make sense of it all, she's only a little girl and I'm sure Gerard wouldn't have done that just to be selfish.

"HE. TURNED. HER" Frank spat out and I looked at Gerard, he was clenching his fists ready to attack. Why would he?

"Shut up Frank" He muttered and Frank laughed.

"She doesn't love you!" Frank shouted at him "Why can't you just let her be happy with me? If you DID love her then you would want her to be happy"

"She is happy with me" He frowned

"Lift the compulsion" I muttered and they both looked at me "All of you, lift all your compulsion. Please" I practically begged.

"Only if he does" Gerard muttered and Frank sighed.

"I can't go near her dumb ass" He frowned and Gerard smirked. "So, you have to lift it first" He smirked and I sighed.

"Just, lift it" I muttered and Gerard nodded. He ran to Frank and held his shoulders.

"You're free of all my compulsion" He whispered and Frank nodded. Soon after Frank ran to me hugging me.

"Fuck, I missed you" He whispered and I didn't hug him back.

"Lift. The. Compulsion" I ordered and he pulled away nodding.

"You're free from all my compulsion" He whispered and I felt free again. "Gerard... Go to Mikey and lift his" Gerard hesitated but I shot him a look and he went. "Are you okay?" He asked cupping my face in his hands and I pushed him away.

"Frank. no." I whispered frowning.

"You don't love me no more?" He asked confused.

"I've had enough. Had enough of all the pain, compulsion and 'Love'" I told him "I'm going and I'm never coming back" I whispered and he shook his head "Don't you even THINK of compelling me" I shouted.

"I wasn't going to" He muttered

"Like you said Frank, if you want me to be happy then you'll let me do what I want. Let me go" I whispered and he started tearing up. "No more pain" I told him hugging him. 

"Is it me?" He asked softly "I'll change Kaylee.. I'll change" He croaked out and I hugged him tighter. I feel so bad.

"No, it's me Frank. I shouldn't be a vampire" I whispered pulling away.

"What are you going to do?" He asked and he knew the answer. One way of getting out of this... So called life. "You're going to kill yourself!?" He shouted and I sighed.

"I'm technically already dead" I whispered looking down and he shook his head. "Please Frank" I whispered and he held my shoulders tight.

"I can't loose you!" I sighed "You may hate me for doing this but its for the best" He whispered looking into my eyes

"No.. Frank please" I begged and he hushed me

"No suicide, Stay with us" He compelled me and I nodded slowly.

"Wait...What?" I looked to the side and Saw Mikey stand there confused "What do you mean No Suicide?" He asked walking in and up to us.

"She was going to kill herself..." The words just managed to escape Frank's lips. "I can't let her" he muttered and Mikey nodded.

"We're all going to change Kaylee. If we drove you to the thought of suicide then we'll change" He promised me and I nodded.

"We'll do it for you" Frank whispered and I looked down. I didn't want to love anyone of them. I didn't want to hurt them anymore. I didn't want to live anymore but Frank took my chance of happiness away. I'm stuck on this earth with these 3 men. I wonder how they're going to change? This should be weird.. Yet fun to see.