I believe what I see

Gerard looked at Frank who looked like he had seen a ghost, He let go of me and Frank stared at me shaking his head.

"You're with him?" He asked whispering and Gerard nodded before I said anything. "Can I speak with you alone" He asked frowning, Gerard shot me a look but I shoo'd him away. Frank walked up to me slowly and Gerard was still in the room.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and he shook his head.

"You let me kiss you the day you turned into a vampire... You made me get my hopes up and then you just smash them back down" He said grabbing my arm, Gerard looked at Frank smirked.

"You're upset" I sighed and held his arm.

"I'm Pissed" He said in a low voice and I swallowed hard, He looked at Gerard who was keeping an eye on us. "Wonder what Gerard would do If I did this..." He smirked

"Frank no.."

"Kiss me until I pull away" He ordered and I did what I was told. Gerard soon ran over and Frank pushed me away "What the hell?" He asked stepping back, I knew what he was doing. Gerard raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"He ordered me..."

"Don't fucking lie to him!" Frank said wiping his mouth and when Gerard turned to look at me he smiled.

"How could you?" Gerard said weakly and my eyes widened.

"You seriously believe him?" I asked at Gerard sighed.

"I believe what I see" He said shaking his head and walking off. Frank stood there laughing and I slapped him, big mistake.

"Are you stupid?" He asked grabbing my arm and holding it tight. I tried pulling it away and he held my face. "You do realise I could make you kill yourself" He smirked and I smiled.

"You wouldn't do that though" He knew I was right and shrugged.

"I could always make you do other things" He smirked and I dropped my smile, I could kill him. He pecked my lips and I pulled away quickly. He let go of my arm.

"Your messed up" I shook my head and he shrugged.

"Let's go to my room, It's late" He ordered and I walked off to his room, I felt so pissed with Frank. He couldn't just fuck my life up whenever he's jealous! I walked in the room and calmed myself down until I felt arms wrap around me.

"Get off me" I told him but he held me tighter.

"Oh come on Kaylee, loosen up" I could here the smug tone in his voice and I felt like elbowing him in the stomach.

"I really do hate you" I whispered walking away from him. I shook my head and sat on the bed, he soon joined me.

"No you don't"

"You're controlling my life Frank! Making me not love the person I want to!" I shouted and he held my hand. "Don't touch me" I whispered pulling my hand away.

"Do you know how hard it is to watch someone I love be with another man? You basically go with anyone but me" He frowned and I Sighed.

"If you loved me you'd let me go" I whispered looking at the floor.

"I won't let you go, don't get your hopes up" He said crawling back onto the bed and laying down. I Sighed and stood up walking to the door. "Stop" He ordered and I did, I gritted my teeth and turned to him "Your staying" he smirked.

"I'll sleep on the floor" I said and he shook his head pointing to the bed, before he could order me to go I walked over and laid on the bed as far away from him as possible. I stared at the ceiling and he appeared on top of me.

"Cheer up" He smiled and I pushed him off turning to my side, I really could cry. Could my life get any worse?