Frank stop

I woke up to someone stroking my cheek gently, I blinked furiously and slowly sat up to see Frank sitting there smiling.

"Morning" He smiled,

"How are you feeling?" I asked

"Great" At least he is happier today, I stood up and walked to the door but couldn't get out of the room. I looked at Frank who shook his head.

"I need to go and train" I Told him but he ran over to me closing the door. He pinned me against the wall and smiled. Great, Frank's back.

"You have forever to train" He smirked and I sighed.

"You have like, forever to do this" I regretted saying, he tilted his head and his smirk got bigger. I sighed and shook my head. "Frank stop" and he put his head so close to mine.

"Stop what?" He asked playing dumb.

"This" I told him trying to push him away but he just tensed and moved closer.

"What.. This?" He asked and kissed me, The door flew open and Frank's lips drew away quickly since he was thrown to the other side of the room. Gerard stood in front of me.

"You okay?" He asked worried and I nodded. "Let's go" Gerard said grabbing me and running. I didn't know where the hell he was going but he ran out of the house and stopped somewhere outside. He looked pretty pissed.

"Gerard are YOU okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He can't just do that!" He shouted

"He's my master Gerard"

"And I'm His!" He screamed and I stared at him, Gerard was Frank's master? Gerard calmed down and sighed. "I changed him, he was my best friend... He was dying and I had no one apart from Mikey... He hates me for changing him but yeah" He whispered and shrugged. I blinked weakly, is that why Gerard is stronger?

"Did you change Mikey?" I asked and he nodded sadly.

"I regret it" He whispered and I held his hand. "Mikey wanted to be changed, that's why we're still close But Frank, he didn't get to choose" Gerard told me and I hugged him.

"Who's your master?" I asked and he gulped.

"That doesn't matter" He pulled away and smiled. "I think you can control yourself, If you meet any vampires though... Don't talk to them" Gerard warned and I nodded.

"So I can go anywhere?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he slowly nodded. I went to run off but he grabbed my arm quickly.

"Make sure you come back before 8pm" He told me and I nodded, He let go and I ran smiling. I loved freedom! I ran about 5 miles and stopped in a forest, I could hear running. Maybe someone was hurt? I looked around but couldn't see anyone. I wasn't afraid now. I heard the running stop and I turned around to see A girl standing there smiling, She was quite some distance away.