My Dreams Seem So Real

I drank about 10 bunnies and decided to call it a day. We both ran home laughing and ran into the house. We both sat on the sofa in the living room and I looked at Gerard.

"Do I live here now?" I asked and he nodded, "Does that mean I don't get to see my mum anymore" I whispered and his smile dropped.

"Not yet, I won't say never but I just want you to become more in control" He told me and I nodded. I sighed.

"Maybe I shouldn't see her, she'd be disgusted if she fount out what I was" I whispered and felt a tear in my eye.

"Don't say that, your still her daughter" Gerard said holding my hand and I shrugged. I let go of his hand and stood up.

"I'll just get some sleep" I shrugged and he nodded. "Any room?" I asked and he smirked. He pointed to the corridor.

"You can sleep in mine, last room on the left" He told me and I nodded. I slowly made my way towards Gerad's room but heard someone sniff. To my right a door was open and I peeked in to see Frank sit on the bed with his head in his hands. I slowly opened the door and he wiped his eyes looking at me. I gasped and he gave me a fake smile.

"Frank..."

"Close the door behind you" He croaked and I immediately walked into the room and closed the door. I looked at him worried. "Stay with me" He whispered and I had to. I walked over to him slowly and sat next to him.

"Don't cry" I whispered and he chuckled.

"Your worried?" He smirked and I nodded.

"Of course I'm worried Frank" I whispered and hugged him gently. He hugged me back tightly and I rubbed his back.

"Don't be" He whispered in my ear and I held him tighter. I pulled back and he grabbed my arms so I was close to him. "Can't you feel it?" He asked

"Frank, don't do this" I whispered shaking my head trying to pull away but he just held me there. I saw the sadness in his eyes and felt sorry for him.

"Please, tell me you can" He practically begged but I shook my head, Frank was a friend to me not a lover. "I bet you will... Kiss me" He ordered and I slowly kissed him. I felt his hand go to the back of my head making it impossible for me to pull away. I closed my eyes tightly whilst he kissed my lips. I Never kissed him back. I couldn't. He stopped and pulled away slowly. "Please" He whispered resting his forehead against mine still holding the back of my head.

"Frank, sleep it off" I whispered reaching for his arm and gently pulling it down away from my head. He crawled back onto the bed and laid there.

"Sleep with me" He said letting a tear fall from his eye and I lay next to him. He put his arm around me and cuddled me. "When I sleep, my dreams seem so real" He whispered in my ear and I held his hand. "This happened in my dream, I just wasn't crying and you actually loved me" He chuckled slightly and I held his hand tighter.

"I'm sorry Frank" I whispered closing my eyes. I never meant to hurt Frank, or Mikey... Or Gerard in that matter. Frank's arm went limp and he fell asleep, I had no choice but to sleep too since he ordered me. What If Gerard walked in whilst we was like this? He would probably understand but still, It'd hurt him.