Torturing him

That was AMAZING. I was laying in Gerard's arms and I couldn't care less about the world around me. I was with Gerard and this is where I wanted to be for the rest of my life, With Him. I looked next to me at the time and saw it was already 2:30pm.

"Shit" I whispered jumping out of bed and slipping some clothes on, I saw Gerard sit up and stare at me smiling.

"Why are you in a hurry?" He asked softly and I smiled at him.

"I'm meeting a friend" I said and he frowned slightly.

"Mikey said you had no friends" That hurt, I really didn't apart from these guys and Arianna. I sighed and shook my head at him.

"He lied" I shrugged waving and ran out of the door. I ran to the forest and looked around, I heard running and I knew it was her.

"BOO!" She screamed and I turned around to see her stand there smiling at me. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "You didn't tell me you was bringing a friend" She whispered pulling back. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean?" I heard running in the forest.

"Stop Running Gerard" She ordered and the running stopped, I heard sobbing from behind me and turned around to see Gerard kneeling on the floor with his head in his hands.

"Gerard!?" I asked and he slowly looked up to me. "Whats wrong" I asked walking towards him and he stood up slowly.

"W..Why?" He asked tilting his head slightly, He wiped his eyes and looked at me "I gave you everything, why don't you love me?" He asked and I heard Arianna laugh.

"I do love you"

"MIKEY MORE THOUGH" He snapped and I jumped back, I turned to Arianna who looked pleased with herself.

"What did you do?" I asked

"I'm using my power, torturing him" She smirked and returned her gaze to Gerard who was crying uncontrollably.

"Stop" I ordered and she shook her head.

"What's going on?" I heard a male voice say behind me, I turned to see Mikey stand there staring at Arianna like he had just seen a ghost "You" He whispered and she gasped.

"I'll kill you" I heard Gerard whisper and he dived on top of Mikey punching him continously in the face. Gerard was too powerful for Mikey and he started going limp

"Gerard Stop!" I shouted but he ignored me, I screamed at him and he stopped. He slowly turned around and looked at me, I felt a tear fall off my cheek and I quickly wiped my eyes. He ran to me in a flash making me jump and held me.

"I...I'm sorry" He whispered hugging me "I didn't mean to hurt you" He said holding me tightly. I hugged him back slowly.

"You didn't" I whispered and he shook his head.

"I swear, I can control myself" He whispered "I won't hurt you again I promise, I'm a good vampire. Really I am" He continued talking and I looked at Arianna who looked angry. I pulled away from Gerard who was still talking and ran Up to Arianna.

"Stop this" I growled and she shot me a look.

"Or what?" She smirked.

"Or I'll kill you" Frank growled from behind her, He held her neck so she couldn't look at him. "Let him go and you live" He whispered and Gerard stopped crying.

"Arianna" He whispered and shook his head.

"You ran from me Gerard, I'm your master and you hurt me" She whimpered and I saw a tear fall from her eye.

"You forced me to love you, you can't just do that" He shouted standing next to me "You can't force love Arianna, it comes naturally" He said looking at me.

"I loved you, I just wanted you to feel the hurt that I felt" She whispered and I felt sorry for her. Frank kept his eyes on me, he knew I was hurt.

"You've been his master for too long" Frank whispered and snapped her neck making me gasp. Her limp body fell to the floor and I held my hand to my mouth.

"H...How could you" I whispered staring at her dead body.

"She deserved it" Frank spat out walking closer to me.

"She was just a girl! She only wanted to be loved!" I shouted at Frank and he smirked.

"She would've never been loved" I went to slap him but he grabbed my wrist making Gerard step forward protectively.

"Everyone is loved" I whispered pulling my wrist away from Frank. I looked to my side because Mikey's coughing caught my attention. I ran to him and he looked up at me.

"Kaylee?" He asked weakly and I Smiled at him, He was weak and I didn't kick a man when he was down.

"Let's get you home Mikey" I whispered looking at Gerard who nodded, He ran over and picked Mikey up.

"Stay here" Gerard whispered and I nodded, he disappeared leaving me alone with Arianna's dead body and Frank.