You slept with him?

I felt so bad for Gerard, he looked so hurt and it was all my fault. I loved him but now as a brother. I was hurting them all slowly because I wasn't making up my mind, but now I have surely they would all understand that I choose my master, my love... Frank.

"You said you loved me" He whispered and Frank laughed a little, he shouldn't be so harsh. He has me now but he doesn't need to upset Gerard.

"It was a different love" I whispered back and he shook his head.

"How can you love him!? You said you hated him!" He shouted and Frank raised an eyebrow turning to me slowly. I gulped and he looked shock.

"You hate me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"That was when he was ordering me about when he didn't need to. Now he isn't and I can tell him out of my own will that I love him"

"No, you only love him because he either made you to or his your master. You're scared of him Kaylee, I can protect you" He whispered walking in front of me but Frank stood in front.

"He didn't tell me to say that..." I lied, He did but I did mean it "Gerard I'm sorry but you have to understand" I sighed and he shook his head.

"Why did you have sex with me then?" He asked and Frank stepped to the side, his eyes widened and lips slowly parted. He looked at me shocked and then at Gerard.

"You slept with him?" He choked out and Gerard laughed.

"In your bed" Gerard smirked and Frank ran to him but Gerard just threw him so he landed on the floor far away. Gerard grabbed my arm and smiled at me. "Come on, I know you love me Kaylee. I don't need to compell you" He whispered moving closer and I tried pulling away but he was too strong. "I know you do" He smiled leaning in.

"Gerard no" I whispered and he kissed me for about 5 seconds, I saw Mikey stand their looking red and pissed off. He had hold of Gerard's arm, probably pulled him away.

"You slept with her?" He asked through his gritted teeth and Gerard sighed quietly nodding. Gerard was on the floor with Frank on top of him, He was throwing punches at his face and Gerard kicked him off. I couldn't let them just fight.

"Mikey help him!" I cried out and he nodded smiling.

"Oh I'll help" He said running to Gerard and holding him down so Frank could throw punches at him. I gasped at them watching Gerard getting bruised and slowly watching him go limp.

"STOP!" I Shouted but they ignored me, I ran over grabbed Frank's shoulder and he looked at me, his eyes were red.

"Get off me" He growled and I slowly let go backing up. He scared me... He looked so angry it sent shivers down my spine. Mikey slowly let go of Gerard who was too weak to move. Frank's expression got softer and he stood up facing me. "Kaylee..." He said softly walking towards me but I shook my head still stepping back.

"No" I whispered feeling a tear fall down my cheek, I looked to my side and ran into the forest. I couldn't do this. Watching people get hurt. I didn't want to feel scared. I Just wanted to feel loved by the right person. Why didn't Frank just let me die? I would've been better of dead that way I couldn't hurt people.