Have you been drinking?

I opened the hatch slowly and crept inside closing it slowly. I walked in making no sound and hope that no one would catch me. I looked in the living room and no one was there. Maybe they was asleep? Or out looking for me. I walked further into the living room and heard a glass drop behind me. I turned around quickly to see Mikey standing there. I Froze and so did he.

"Kaylee?" He choked out. I blinked weakly, what was he doing out of his room? Was he better? I swallowed hard and he walked closer.

"Fuck off" I screamed angrily.

"Kaylee, stop" He tried compelling me and I laughed in his face.

"You can't compell me, you can't hurt me anymore" I spat at him and he raised an eyebrow, I laughed and looked him in the eye.

"What has happened to you?" He asked worried

"I'm a vampire Mikey" I smiled and his jaw hit the floor. I didn't care what he thought, I just wanted him to suffer.

"Who changed you" He choked out

"Oh you'll know soon" I smiled and went to walk away but he grabbed my arm and made me face him. He looked pissed.

"No, tell me now" He spat out and I shook my head, I was wrong. He could hurt me even If I was a vampire. He was older and that means stronger.

"Get your hands off me" I threatened looking up at him.

"I Know you hate me for what I did, but you will understand" He said and Gerard ran in looking at me shocked, He ran to me and pushed Mikey away.

"Where was you!?" He asked worried hugging me. I saw Frank walk in and raise an eyebrow. I hugged Gerard back. "You smell like alcohol" He whispered and I gulped. He pulled away and stared at me "Have you been drinking!?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I had 1 drink" I said rolling my eyes and Gerard grabbed my arm.

"Your a vampire! You don't just drink, your new!!!" He shouted and Frank walked up to us, he seemed calm.

"Chill Gerard, if she wants to drink then fine. Next time you want to drink invite me" He smiled and I laughed.

"Your joking right?" He snapped at Frank and I sighed. I looked at Mikey who was looking confused and hurt. I pulled my arm away from Gerard and walked up to Mikey.

"You feel hurt? Good. I hope it fucking kills" I spat and he grabbed my arm about to cry. "You want to hurt me? Tough, You can't anymore cause I hate you" I saw a tear fall down his eye and he ran. Frank stood next to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, when you're drunk you're harsh" He smirked "I Like it" He winked and I rolled my eyes. "Your hot when your angry" He whispered and I shot him the finger.

"I'm not even drunk Frank" I shrugged and looked at Gerard. Frank laughed and walked off leaving me and Gerard alone. He walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist and I shook my head. He leaned in and I pushed him away.

"Why not?" He asked

"One minute your pissed at me and now your all KISS ME!" I laughed and he shrugged.

"I couldn't stay mad at you" He whispered and I smiled, He leaned in and kissed me and I saw Frank walk next to me looking hurt and shocked.